[Jwolf] The English Year

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder why Nick seems so intent on bagging Corbin as a boyfriend. Honestly, Corbin doesn't come off as great boyfriend material.

maybe he likes to live dangerously? or like Corbin he enjoys a challenge? Poor Nick, I hope he doesn't get his heart broken... :no:

I know there's a method behind Corbin's madness, but to get rid of Nick? Maybe I don't see it yet, but that seemed like a backwards move. And Pete? Petes a dick, pure & simple.

• Like 1

I do think Nick totally dinged Pete. Whatever reason could you possible have for dinging a social member? From how Corbin described them, they're basically free money.

Pete might also really want to ask himself why he's picturing Corbin in bed with Nick, with Corbin wishing he with Pete. Talk about transference.

I do think Nick totally dinged Pete. Whatever reason could you possible have for dinging a social member? From how Corbin described them, they're basically free money.

Pete might also really want to ask himself why he's picturing Corbin in bed with Nick, with Corbin wishing he was with Pete. Talk about transference.

i also think Nick slapped Pete, and it's because he hurt Corbin and because he didn't want Pete anywhere near Corbs (or did it happen after they broke up?).

But the reason Corbin was angry was that Pete accused him of making Nick do it, when Corbs had absolutely no idea it would happen. I would have been furious too - but the funny thing is Corbin really is an evil manipulator, just not in this case. Nothing angers a cheater or a liar as much as being accused of the one cheat or lie they didn't commit, apparently it's the same for schemers. :lol:

• Like 1

No, Nick didn't slap Pete. That was Mike.

It was good to get the reminder that Pete is still there, and they are far from being done with each other.

I was thinking metaphorically in relation to Nick, but I can see the choice of words was unfortunate. I'd say Mike punched Pete.

Edited by Timothy M.