I skipped two classes because of this site lol

I've done it... :P Behave yourself and don't make it a habit.. :P You were reading my story.. so with my posting habits you could be graduated before I post a new chapter... hahaha. ;)

• Like 1

I've done it... Posted Image Behave yourself and don't make it a habit.. Posted Image You were reading my story.. so with my posting habits you could be graduated before I post a new chapter... hahaha. Posted Image

Posted Image ...............So true Krista, so true......or grown more grey hair and become a grandpa!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I've neglected my children to read on the site :P but since I've not had a job, or classes, in forever I've been safe on those accounts. They were only slightly neglected. Kids only need to eat once a day, right? Posted Image

• Like 1

I remember staying up all night reading a Dom story... then had to drag my ass to school (high school). I would have totally skipped, but it was during basketball season and if you didn't go to school you were benched.. lol.. I was deeeaaaddd tired though.

The very first story I read when I came to GA was a Comicality one, and its bloomin chapters galore long. I remember I was on leave, and forgot to sleep or eat while I ploughed through that story! Jeeeesh.

There are some right good stories here, and I started out with a list a while ago with two authors to read on it. Now I got a list 30 something long. I'll never be going back to Waterstones :P

I've never missed work due to a story but I have pulled all nighters. I have had people read one story of mine and told me they read the whole thing at one sitting and missed various things. I don't know whether to feel happy or really guilty. :lol: I guess we all do it though.

I've never missed work due to a story but I have pulled all nighters. I have had people read one story of mine and told me they read the whole thing at one sitting and missed various things. I don't know whether to feel happy or really guilty. Posted Image I guess we all do it though.

Actually when you read in that much of a hurry you do have a tendency to miss or forget things... especially if you read all night...