Goats trying to take over the world?

JamesSavik

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#/video/offbeat/2013/01/26/ac-ridiculist-goat-takes-on-reporter.cnn

I think they might need a little more finesse in dealing with the press.

However- I'm quite sure it's not the first time someone being interviewed has felt like belting the reporter.  :lmao:

Any comments from CJ???

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 1

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c4#/video/offbeat/2013/01/26/ac-ridiculist-goat-takes-on-reporter.cnn

I think they might need a little more finesse in dealing with the press.

However- I'm quite sure it's not the first time someone being interviewed has felt like belting the reporter.  :lmao:

Any comments from CJ???

I can't get the video to play (I'll try it again later... CNN has a video display that my system often doesn't like, and sometimes insists on the whole vid being loaded first, and  right now my internet connection is at dialup speeds)) but, a goat taking on a reporter seems like a good idea in general to me. :)

I can't get the video to play (I'll try it again later... CNN has a video display that my system often doesn't like, and sometimes insists on the whole vid being loaded first, and  right now my internet connection is at dialup speeds)) but, a goat taking on a reporter seems like a good idea in general to me. :)

B) ..................Hahaha! Poor paperboy!

There needs to be more goat herding dogs :P

Goats are fun, when they don't chew through everything they can gnaw on.

Gooodness, nothing like a Goat that screams as loud at the reporter getting knocked over. Although having said that I'd probably have done the same thing if I were the goat. :P

And as for the paperboys' goat! That deffo looks possessed.  :lol: