[DomLuka] DD 26 (pre-release build-up)

Considering the time of the year and the frequency of posts the past couple of weeks, today is Tuesday and if Dom keeps his pattern we can expect a new posting sometime in the next 24 hours. The question now becomes -- can he do it?

Not pushing or anything.

Lugh (who is blue)

Edited by naper_vic
Just think though, when the chapter is finally up, you can follow that link to read it, just like I did a few minutes ago.

I knew you were lying but i checked again anyway. :(

You know, just i case. It's gotta be soon.

See now, I shoulda known better, since I get to GA via doms site and always check DD before anything else........................................................... and I fell for it :thumbdown: I guess it comes with being blonde :angry:

hey i take offense to that. im blondish now, i didnt fall for it. lol

I miss being blondish, I'm brunettish now, but I think I'm going to be reddish soon :wacko: :P

HEHE so here's something I had to share with you guys:

Today is Tuesday.... you know what that means?

I heard this amusing poem on a Brittish TV show a few years ago. This character was describing how he'd found this calandar called "The Week of Love", he went on to recall what it said by each day.

"Monday for Meeting,

Tuesday for Talking,

Wednesday for Wishing,

Thursday for Touching,

Friday for .....some reason had been torn out" :lmao::lol: