Time for Another Fashion

Celethiel

I think this reminds me of the 5th Element Diva.

FifthElementDiva.jpg

She was epically awesome. Wish it were actually possible to sing like that... Closest you're gonna get is Yma Sumac, probably.

wenn_image_wenn2757057_54_966_21.jpg

This bitch started it all. Torturing and bedazzling crustaceans and arthropods is a big no no Lady Gaga. Bad Gaga... BAD!

I think this reminds me of the 5th Element Diva.

FifthElementDiva.jpg

Omg I loved the Deva on the 5th element, she was like my favorite character.... :o

Maybe that's what I should do for the rest of the evening... House is so quiet when all the guests have gone home and you're slightly tipsy on red wine.

Edited by Thorn Wilde

FifthElementDiva.jpg

I used to be taught by the lady who worked on her costume and prosthetics. Now my best friend also works in film props, i get to see all kinds of awesome crap...

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, it was described as a men's leotard.  I don't know if that makes it better or worse.  Honestly, though.  Would any NORMAL everyday schmuck wear this?  David Bowie is an exception.  But of course we all know that Bowie ain't normal. ;)

Edited by Myiege

I said he might be caught DEAD in it. I don't think he'd wear it voluntarily in his lifetime. That thing is camp, even for him. ;)

Prosecuting Counsel

"May I show the jury the incriminating evidence?"

Judge [putting on black cap]

"Yes, yes, get on with it so I can pass sentence!"

Court Usher [scuttling forward nervously]

"Exhibit A for the Prosecution"

Jury [gasps and recoils in horror]

tumblr_misfrctoFf1s4cspeo1_400.jpg

Edited by Zombie

2650701.jpg

They call it the future of menswear...

Umm, unless I miss my guess, this is a woman. The shape of the pelvic structure indicates it. The man in the background, though, doesn't look much better.

And Zombie, don't be dissin' Bowie. He was a product of the 70's. Put him in context with Alice Cooper and Elton John, and he fit right in, defining edgy performance fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihaWTank4RQ

alicecooper1.jpg

Umm, unless I miss my guess, this is a woman. The shape of the pelvic structure indicates it. The man in the background, though, doesn't look much better.

I think he's a guy who can't knot his tie. Look at his jaw...and isn't that a beard-shadow? ( is that the right word?) *clicks to look it up*

I think he's a guy who can't knot his tie. Look at his jaw...and isn't that a beard-shadow? ( is that the right word?) *clicks to look it up*

Yeah, looks like an Adam's Apple too :P Still, he's got good birthing hips :lol:

And Zombie, don't be dissin' Bowie. He was a product of the 70's. Put him in context with Alice Cooper and Elton John, and he fit right in, defining edgy performance fashion.

Yeah but ... Alice was "shock rock" along with Kiss and the like.

As for Elton, well he's just so gaaaayyyy!! :P

Prosecuting Counsel

"May I show the jury the incriminating evidence?"

Judge [putting on black cap]

"Yes, yes, get on with it so I can pass sentence!"

Court Usher [scuttling forward nervously]

"Exhibit A for the Prosecution"

Jury [gasps and recoils in horror]

tumblr_misfrctoFf1s4cspeo1_400.jpg

No, I think that's a good sight better than the oddness above.

i really think that anyone who thinks clothes should be more about looks than about ease of use should be taken out and shot. they should lot nice, but not at expense of wearability.