Wentworth Miller came out

Good for him. Every gay guy should be proud of him for making a stand for gay people. He alone won't change anything, but if no-one is prepared to stand up and be counted then the outlook for gays in Russia is bleak :(

Course, being a sexy guy also helps :P Just in case you need reminding here are some taken earlier ...

wentworth_miller_lit.jpg

wentworth-miller-20060913-160639.jpg

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

He was also part of the 2 brother leads in the kids' 4 hour movie, Dinotopia. He has striking features and a lovely voice, always has.

That little half smile at 2:19!

God, I've just squandered 3mins 25secs of my life for that "little half smile", during which I had to endure all that hair swishing, writhing and pouting by the MC creature AND - worst of all - she snags him at the end! :angry:

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 2

God, I've just squandered 3mins 25secs of my life for that "little half smile", during which I had to endure all that hair swishing, writhing and pouting by the MC creature AND - worst of all - she snags him at the end! :angry:

:lol: I started to look at the video at 2.15 and stopped it right after his "little half smile" Little Blue One is not a MC fan :pinch:

• Like 3

He was also in one episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer back in '98 or something, in the episode Go Fish.

cant believe I just watched the video to see that half smile.

You guys are all dumb, I just muted it and put on some rock music. ;)

I watched him him in a small role of the film, Blade, released in 1998. He had curly hair and I don't know, it felt for me like he was gay even then. For me he had that gay look. And don't pander me on the non-existence of this, because right after my hunches were curtailed by the lack of data, I googled and voila! -  a research study came up true about my hunches.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=something-queer-about-that-face

Maybe I'm right or not. But I'd still tap him without a modest request. Men like him need not be asked for such rituals. He needs only a wink at my enviable eye to let my hunger games rupture through that succulent tuchus. 

I watched him him in a small role of the film, Blade, released in 1998. He had curly hair and I don't know, it felt for me like he was gay even then. For me he had that gay look. And don't pander me on the non-existence of this, because right after my hunches were curtailed by the lack of data, I googled and voila! -  a research study came up true about my hunches.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=something-queer-about-that-face

Maybe I'm right or not. But I'd still tap him without a modest request. Men like him need not be asked for such rituals. He needs only a wink at my enviable eye to let my hunger games rupture through that succulent tuchus. 

Wentworth didn't ping on my gaydar, but there have been other people who have who have later come out *cough*Ben Whishaw*cough*. So I believe you. ;)