• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I can't believe a sensible person can actually watch Days of our Lives and enjoy it, so I'd say the lie for Nickolas is 2.

As for Eliot, he might have a niece that had a major part in Garage Days, hence done his commercial has aired for way over a year. And 3 is the lie.

I'll give it a shot.

1. I am allergic to chocolate.

2. My hair is, at the moment, red, and naturally black.

3. When I was in seventh grade I met my first love, a boy named Mike. The next semester he moved and 4 years later I met him when I flew out to Indianapolis to compete at a national choir competition.

I'll give it a shot.

3. When I was in seventh grade I met my first love, a boy named Mike. The next semester he moved and 4 years later I met him when I flew out to Indianapolis to compete at a national choir competition.

I want no. 3 to be true as that is just.. "aww" worthy.. lol. So just because I want no 3 to be true I'll pick No. 1 as the lie.

Krista

I'll bite. It has to be #3. How can anyone like all of those foods??? :P

(Loud buzzer indicating the wrong answer goes off)

... I'll go with Three as well. Does anyone like Grits? I don't think I've ever seen it.. just the word.. "Grits" doesn't sound all that taste-pleasing... lol. Although Mac-n-cheese w/hamburger is grand. Easy to make and not too many people complain while they're eating it.

Krista

omg.....grits are the BEST in the world :)

No self-respecting southerner dislikes grits, evil woman! :angry:

WORD!!!

Hmm, I'm going to go with number 2 as the lie. Number one seems reasonable and spot on. Number 3 I personally think is really gross, but it sounds like something you (or a typical person) would eat and enjoy. I don't eat meat and I don't eat pasta - and of all the pastas available macaroni is probably the grossest (worst of the worst). As for cheese, well normally I'm a HUGE fan of anything cheesey, but the cheese typically used is Mac and Cheese is usually pretty icky (and actually I suspect the cheese in M&C is the reason that I have a strong preference for white/pale yellow cheeses over orange cheeses). Grits are good though :D

We have a winner!!! :lol:

For, NJ I would go with three. The other two seems quite possible.

Ieshwar

Damn, there's that buzzer again :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OK, I can't believe a sensible person can actually watch Days of our Lives and enjoy it, so I'd say the lie for Nickolas is 2.

It's another winner!!!

I despise Day's Of Our Lives. It makes me sick that when my bf and my stepmom see eachother, they always talk about what happened and who's going to dump who and who's gonna die next, or even worse, who's not really dead but everyone thinks they are :wacko: :blink: I mean really.....wtf??

• Site Administrator
I'll give it a shot.

I agree with Krista -- number 3 is the truth, and I will continue to believe that, even I get told it's a lie. We romantics have to hold fast on this one....

I'm going with #2 as the lie. Some people are allergic to chocolate.

I said:

1. Yep, Im allergic to chocolate. (But that doesnt stop me from eating it though!)

2. At the time this was the lie, but now its not.

3. And of course this is true. I will say that when we first saw eachother (I had NO idea he'd even be there - thought never crossed my mind) it was a bit weird. He came to find me and we saw eachother and talked endlessly and...yeah. Though I will say we talk quite a bit now. Kinda cool huh?

• Site Administrator

3. And of course this is true. I will say that when we first saw eachother (I had NO idea he'd even be there - thought never crossed my mind) it was a bit weird. He came to find me and we saw eachother and talked endlessly and...yeah. Though I will say we talk quite a bit now. Kinda cool huh?

:wub: Very cool :2thumbs:

Okay, I figure i'll participate in this haha.

1. I own a clothing company and our shirts are worn by bands, a hollywood actor, and a reality tv star.

2. I have a handicapped parking space but yet I can run the mile faster than most people.

3. I only have 3 tattoos.

Have fun! haha

Edited by YouwithoutMe

1. I own a clothing company and our shirts are worn by bands, a hollywood actor, and a reality tv star.

2. I have a handicapped parking space but yet I can run the mile faster than most people.

3. I have 3 tattoos.

Have fun! haha

Lol.. I didn't count how many tattoos you had in that Tattoo forum..and sadly I'm too lazy to go look.. SO.. if that's the lie.. then shew I'll look stupid.. lol. So, I'm going with No.1 as the lie, maybe you're one of the shirt designers, even though.. that one will be grand.

Krista

• Site Administrator

3. I have 3 tattoos.

Have fun! haha

I'm going with #1 a the lie. I know you have tattoos, and I'm sure you've said you have at least three. If you have more than three, then that means you have three.

You have, a long time ago, said that you have a disability (though you didn't say what), so I think #2 is likely.

I think you've said you own a clothing company, but I don't think they are worn by all of the people listed. :) However, I'll be very happy to be proven wrong.

PS: How's your son doing? He should be on Summer break now, isn't he?

Graylin is doing great! yea he is on break for summer. going into first grade this fall. Makes me feel so old, haha.

i'll let a few more people guess before i tell which are truths and which is a lie. and as for my disabillity, just look at my avatar, lol

I'm going with #1 a the lie. I know you have tattoos, and I'm sure you've said you have at least three. If you have more than three, then that means you have three.

You have, a long time ago, said that you have a disability (though you didn't say what), so I think #2 is likely.

I think you've said you own a clothing company, but I don't think they are worn by all of the people listed. :) However, I'll be very happy to be proven wrong.

PS: How's your son doing? He should be on Summer break now, isn't he?

ok i guess no one else is guessing, lol

so my lie was the tattoos. i dont have only 3 tattoos, i have more than that. lol.

for my clothing, Kat Von D (from the show Miami Ink) and Jason Mewes (actor, been in clerks, mall rats, chasing amy, dogma, jay and silent bob strike back among others). and for the bands we have up and coming bands Inhale/Exhale, Rookie of the year and the Rock and Roll Soldiers. You've probably heard the bands in commercials.

And I used to do track. I have legs made for running. In highschool I would challenge people who would doubt my abillities to a race and most said yes eagerly thinking they would be able to win and I would usually end up beating them, haha. I used to be able to run the mile in under 7 minutes. dont know if i can now since i have gotten out of shape, haha.

there you have it. the truths and a lie.

Graylin is doing great! yea he is on break for summer. going into first grade this fall. Makes me feel so old, haha.

i'll let a few more people guess before i tell which are truths and which is a lie. and as for my disabillity, just look at my avatar, lol