• Site Administrator
#1, I like peanut butter and pepperoni sandwiches

#2 I like Tabasco sauce on vanilla ice cream.

#3 I like garlic on vanilla ice cream.

Let's use some logic....

#2 and #3 sound revolting.

#1 sounds okay.

However, C James is a goat, and goats are famous for eating almost anything, so it's quite probably that he will eat, and like, #2 and #3.

Now, I'm reminded of a line from the Disney cartoon, 'Home on the range', where one of the cows says she doesn't eat meat -- it's a professional courtesy.

C James strikes me as an ethical goat, so I'm guessing #1 is the lie, as he wouldn't eat meat as a professional courtesy to all the meat providers in the world..... :D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's use some logic....

#2 and #3 sound revolting.

#1 sounds okay.

However, C James is a goat, and goats are famous for eating almost anything, so it's quite probably that he will eat, and like, #2 and #3.

Now, I'm reminded of a line from the Disney cartoon, 'Home on the range', where one of the cows says she doesn't eat meat -- it's a professional courtesy.

C James strikes me as an ethical goat, so I'm guessing #1 is the lie, as he wouldn't eat meat as a professional courtesy to all the meat providers in the world..... :D

Krista got it right! #3, garlic on Vanilla ice cream, was the lie. It's chocolate ice cream that I like garlic powder on. Tried it on vanilla and hated it. Bleach...

BTW, it has been oft mentioned to me, for some unfathomable reason, that I have somewhat odd tastes in food.

And sorry Graeme, but I'm an omnivorous Goat... :lmao:

I'm gonna try this again...

1. The company that made my snowboard is called K2

2. I had another guy sleeping in my bed last night.

3. I'd have rather had his roommate sleeping in my bed.

This one might be obvious.

• Site Administrator

If #3 is true, it requires #2 to be true, so #2 can't be a lie.

K2 make snowboards, so #1 is reasonable.

I'm guessing #3 is the lie -- the guys roommate isn't who you would prefer to be sleeping in your bed.

Hmmmm. #2 has to be true, or #3 can't be true. That leaves 1 or 3 as the lie. I'm guessing that your snowboard is made by someone other than K2, so I'll say #1 is the lie.

It's possible and kind of easy to want someone else in your bed other than the one you already had in there.. lol. But saying that, I don't know, I think number three is the lie...

So yes, that's my answer.

Krista

One of you was right. C James.

1. My snowboard was designed and manufactured by Burton! K2 is my best friends favorite company, though I could have said Palmer since those are the guys who made his board.

2. Yes, I had another guy sleep in my bed. The story goes like this... I was doing my engineering lab, while my roommate and his girlfriend were in the living room watching TV. Someone knocks on the door, and she answers it. The guy knocking pushed the door open and ran over to the sink, like he was gonna yuke. Roommate asks if he is alright, to which the guy said yeah. GF comes into my room, and I can't tell if she's crying, or laughing. Turns out she was crying from laughter. Then, I see the guy going to my room. I have no idea what's going on... when the guy goes past me, jumps in my bed, and passes out (sorta). Roommate asks him where he lives, and he says 'here'. We ask 'where is here?' He says 'B-17'. Well, we live in B-1. Having extracted that bit of information, two of my roommates and the girlfriend leave to get one of his roommates from B-17. I stayed in case the guy woke up and stole something (some very expensive electronic hardware in this apartment). They all come back with the roommate, more shit happens, but he eventually leaves after yuking into a trash can. I changed my sheets, mattress and all, promptly.

3. His roommate was actually kinda cute. He looked like he might have smoked a J a few times in his lifetime, but he was cute and really cool. I also learned very recently that there is a chance :thumbup: I went onto Facebook to look for a guy in my public policy/issues class named Peter, and this guy came up! Interested, I checked his profile, and where it shows who you're interested in (doesn't explicitly say sexually, but it's implied) was Women and Men. But he has a girlfriend at another school... If I had known this sooner, I'd have smiled more at him when the two of them came back so the first guy could apologize for his behaviour and make sure nothing was broken. I was told that the roommate, Peter, was sleeping when everyone knocked on his door, and he answered in his boxers... I'm sad that I missed that show haha.

Lord, sometimes I REALLY HATE having such a stoic (poker) face all the time. I never smile unless the spotlight in a crowd is suddenly on me.

One of you was right. C James.

1. My snowboard was designed and manufactured by Burton! K2 is my best friends favorite company, though I could have said Palmer since those are the guys who made his board.

2. Yes, I had another guy sleep in my bed. The story goes like this... I was doing my engineering lab, while my roommate and his girlfriend were in the living room watching TV. Someone knocks on the door, and she answers it. The guy knocking pushed the door open and ran over to the sink, like he was gonna yuke. Roommate asks if he is alright, to which the guy said yeah. GF comes into my room, and I can't tell if she's crying, or laughing. Turns out she was crying from laughter. Then, I see the guy going to my room. I have no idea what's going on... when the guy goes past me, jumps in my bed, and passes out (sorta). Roommate asks him where he lives, and he says 'here'. We ask 'where is here?' He says 'B-17'. Well, we live in B-1. Having extracted that bit of information, two of my roommates and the girlfriend leave to get one of his roommates from B-17. I stayed in case the guy woke up and stole something (some very expensive electronic hardware in this apartment). They all come back with the roommate, more shit happens, but he eventually leaves after yuking into a trash can. I changed my sheets, mattress and all, promptly.

3. His roommate was actually kinda cute. He looked like he might have smoked a J a few times in his lifetime, but he was cute and really cool. I also learned very recently that there is a chance :thumbup: I went onto Facebook to look for a guy in my public policy/issues class named Peter, and this guy came up! Interested, I checked his profile, and where it shows who you're interested in (doesn't explicitly say sexually, but it's implied) was Women and Men. But he has a girlfriend at another school... If I had known this sooner, I'd have smiled more at him when the two of them came back so the first guy could apologize for his behaviour and make sure nothing was broken. I was told that the roommate, Peter, was sleeping when everyone knocked on his door, and he answered in his boxers... I'm sad that I missed that show haha.

Lord, sometimes I REALLY HATE having such a stoic (poker) face all the time. I never smile unless the spotlight in a crowd is suddenly on me.

That is a cool story!

Hmmm, I'm running out of unique things to say, but I'll try this again...

#1 I have driven on six continents.

#2 I built my house entirely by myself.

#3 I do not own any hair care or skin care products other than shampoo, generic hand cream, and soap.

• Site Administrator
#1 I have driven on six continents.

#2 I built my house entirely by myself.

#3 I do not own any hair care or skin care products other than shampoo, generic hand cream, and soap.

#1 is cool -- since there are only seven official continents and one of those is Antartica. The others are Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe and Australia (the only continent that is also a country -- some people also consider it to be an island).

#2 is probably illegal, unless you are a licensed electrician and plumber.

#3 sounds perfectly normal to me.

I'm guessing #2 is the lie, though #1 was very tempting....

Edit:

I have checked the Wikipedia entry on continents and if you pick the right definition, #1 is the lie because some definitions only have five continents. Even if you go for six continents, the chances of C James having actually driven in Antartica (which is a continent in all definitions) is remote. However, I'm sticking with #2 as that was my first choice....

I'm gonna say number 1, because you CAN build your own house. You probably just have to have it inspected before using it. I say this because my roommates brothers cabin in the Pocono's was hand built by the previous owner. Even the bearskin rug is homemade. It also sounds logical considering what we've heard of his area. Three is perfectly normal and he doesn't sound like the stereotypical gay (like Kevin, hehe sorry kev).

#1 is the lie.

Let's see, my sister's husband built their house by himself, well he had help, but not from any architect or construction companies. Just his college friends. So, it can be done so that's not the lie. It's probably easy to drive on six continents as well, but have you had the time to do that? hmmm. I also believe the third one so this one is actually kind of difficult really.

I'm going with number 3 as the lie it's the only one that isn't really that huge of a task making it the over-looked one to throw people off. :)

Krista

Graeme got it right, but for the wrong reasons :lol:

I have driven on six continents, as I used to travel a lot.

I'm wondering if #3 sent Kevin into shock? 0:)

#2 was the lie, but the reason is that I had some of the roofing and a little framing done for me due to time constraints. There was also a very small existing structure here that I incorporated into the house (and it gave me a place to live while I worked). I also had the well drilled. I did all the designing, engineering, drafting, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, etc. It's my own house, so all I needed was an inspection once done, and no licenses required. Arizona isn't one of the "nanny states" (there are a few back east, I think) where the government thinks it can tell you that you can't do your own wiring and plumbing.

Alright, I'll do one,

1. I am 6 ft. 4 in. tall.

2. When I was three I was bitten by a poisonous snake.

3. I have five tattoos.

Krista

Hi Krista!

OK, this is a tough one. I do recall that you have mentioned being tall, so, I think #1 is true.

Hmmm, as for the next two, three sounds logical: a 3yo old is pretty active, and could easily get themselves snake-bit.

I'm going to guess that #3 is the lie, and that you have perhaps three or four tattoos?

• Site Administrator
Alright, I'll do one,

1. I am 6 ft. 4 in. tall.

2. When I was three I was bitten by a poisonous snake.

3. I have five tattoos.

Krista

I also recall you saying you're tall, so I'm going with #1 being true.

Being bitten by poisonous snakes is a lot rarer than people might think, so I'm going with #2 as the lie. It was more likely to be a non-poisonous snake, or a close encounter. I'm not confident with that, though....

• Site Administrator
1. For over four years I slept on a bed that had a frame, but without a mattress on it.

2. I addicted to Star Bucks Coffee thanks to Zack and really want to stop.

3. Until recently I had no clue why I loved Halloween, Christmas and St. Patrick

Hmm, No. 1 is possible.

Number 2 is common, many people are addicted to coffee so a certain place isn't that far-fetched so I think that one is true as well.

I think number three is the lie, only because to like someone or something, I would think people would have a reason... :)

Krista

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While we're waiting for Bardeara, I'll do one. :)

1) I have dated four different people at one time.

2) I have many school sports records at my old high school.

3) I was harrassed by someone I had a class with because I "embarassed" that person for speaking negatively about homosexuals.

Krista

• Site Administrator
1) I have dated four different people at one time.

2) I have many school sports records at my old high school.

3) I was harrassed by someone I had a class with because I "embarassed" that person for speaking negatively about homosexuals.

You have already indicated that you play sports fairly competitively, so I'm guessing number 2 is reasonable. Number 3 is also reasonable, so I'm going for number 1 as the lie.