• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. 1 is the lie. I just don't do the cheating thing. Why did I choose four?.. lol.. I don't have a clue. I didn't want to get too high and it's probably common for some people to have two people?..

No. 2 is true. I hold records in basketball. Points, Rebounds, Blocks in a season, game, and career.

No. 3 happened in Government, my Professor said something about Gay Marriages not passing anytime soon and someone made a fool of themselves by clapping and cheering. I and that person debated for a while.. lol. Then the person kind of followed me around, out to my car and stuff. It only ended after I knocked them out of their chair. Then the semester ended and I was thrilled to be out of that class. :)

Anyway, so everyone was correct. :)

Krista

• 3 months later...

Has anyone considered using spoiler boxes?

You have to highlight the text

to see the answer.

That way you can include the answer in the post and keep the game from growing exponentially the way it has, lol.

1. I once told a teacher that he was "a f**king dumbass".

2. My favorite type of food is chinese.

3. I never want to get married.

1 is the lie. I never told him directly, though I did say it quite loudly several times.

to see the answer.

That way you can include the answer in the post and keep the game from growing exponentially the way it has, lol.

1 is the lie. I never told him directly, though I did say it quite loudly several times.

Lol.. but some people could be prone to cheating. 0:) Also, when you go to reply it shows up clearly.

Anyway, No. 1 is the lie. :blink:

Krista

to see the answer.

Hmm, yeah I think people would cheat too (or not be able to avoid it), and I think it would cut down on people's guesses, which is one of the funnest parts. Great idea though!

I woulda guessed that number 3 was the lie! It's a pity you don't want to marry, Jamie. I think you'd make some lucky guy a great husband someday ;)

I'll do a new one. LOL, and I'll use one of my favourite themes: Shopping!

1) Of the last four items I've purchased three of them weren't for me.

2) Hot Topic is my favourite clothing store.

3) I like to buy in bulk.

Edited by AFriendlyFace
  • Site Administrator

It has to be number three. After all the stories I hear about the shop-a-holic Kevin, I can't see you buying that many things at a time -- otherwise you wouldn't have an excuse to go back and buy some more!

It's HOT TOPIC! Kevvers would never shop at a Hot Topic! Lies, lies, lies I say!!!! I saw a picture! No one who tucks in a shirt shops there! ~nods~ But maybe I'm wrong and Kevvers has a kinky lil punky side. :D

I'm siding with Graeme, and adding that buying in bulk is generally a reference to food-shopping. I can imagine that Kev would not enjoy buying large quantities of food, as I can also imagine him favoring fresh food in his salads over veggies that have been sitting in the fridge for several days already...

Add to that the fact that Kev changes his hair color frequently, so it isn't insane to say that he would like Hot Topic. Also, he is a very giving person, so I can imagine that he would by more stuff for others than himself.

I imagine a lot, don't I?

I would go with #2! I don't know much of you, Kevin so I can't be very confidant! :D

The #1 is perfectly possible. The #2 can be possible too but the other two are much more convincing. You said you like buying. So it's ok!

Ieshwar

I'll do a new one. LOL, and I'll use one of my favourite themes: Shopping!

Well I think no. 2 is the lie. I am also a shopaholic and buying in bulk doesn't subdue the addiction at all. :P

Krista

LOL the lie is number 2, that Hot Topic is my favourite store.

It has to be number three. After all the stories I hear about the shop-a-holic Kevin, I can't see you buying that many things at a time -- otherwise you wouldn't have an excuse to go back and buy some more!

Great guess, but the items that I do buy in bulk are non-perishables like paper-towels, toilet paper, and primarily WATER. I have to buy water in bulk because I drink like 2-3 gallon jugs a day, plus at least 3 or 4 bottles. So if I didn't buy in bulk I wouldn't have time for anything else but buying water.

It's HOT TOPIC! Kevvers would never shop at a Hot Topic! Lies, lies, lies I say!!!! I saw a picture! No one who tucks in a shirt shops there! ~nods~ But maybe I'm wrong and Kevvers has a kinky lil punky side. :D

You're right about the guess, but actually I love Hot Topic! It's just that Express for Men slightly edges it out. I wear quite a few different styles. LOL, and I definitely have a kinky lil punky side 0:)

I'm siding with Graeme, and adding that buying in bulk is generally a reference to food-shopping. I can imagine that Kev would not enjoy buying large quantities of food, as I can also imagine him favoring fresh food in his salads over veggies that have been sitting in the fridge for several days already...

Add to that the fact that Kev changes his hair color frequently, so it isn't insane to say that he would like Hot Topic. Also, he is a very giving person, so I can imagine that he would by more stuff for others than himself.

I imagine a lot, don't I?

All excellent suppositions and quite true. :)

Well I think no. 2 is the lie. I am also a shopaholic and buying in bulk doesn't subdue the addiction at all. :P

LOL, nope it doesn't, but it facilitates more time to explore the addiction in more enjoyable ways :P

Hehe, okay someone else's turn to make one up!

Have an awesome day all! :)

Kevin

• Site Administrator
1. My hair comprises three colours.

2. I got six fingers on my left hand.

3. I'm half-married.

And I'm only allowed to pick one lie???

I'm going to go with #2. Hair with three colours is easy, when you allow for shades and hues. A lot of people have hair that is not universally the same colour.

#3 I expect to be a cultural thing. Half-married could refer to anyone who is engaged or betrothed -- especially those who come from a culture of arranged marriages.

#2 is possible, but it is very rare, so I'm guess that's the lie.

Ok, I'll give it a try. Hope it works.

3. I'm half-married.

Good luck

Ieshwar

Wow... hmm.. I'm going with no. 2 as well.

Krista

Ok, I'll give it a try. Hope it works.

3. I'm half-married.

Good luck

Ieshwar

Same here, number 2. Wouldn't it be fun if we all were wrong?

OOO, I want to play!. OK, here it goes:

1. my hair has been 5 different colors before (not all at the same time)

2. i love the color pink

3. my favorite food is chocolate anything

Good luck!

Anna:)

Damn it! All of you are soooo intelligent! Need to make it more difficult next time! It's indeed #2.

The #1 is true coz last week, I dyed my hair a little bit and I don't like it at all! Soon, I'm going to dye it back to the usual black. And I got a few white hair too. Yep, at 17!

The #2 is the lie. But I know a girl who got six fingers and even a famous indian actor too.

The #3 is true! Graeme was right in saying that it was a cultural thing but it's nothing like being engaged or betrothed. Far from that. Hindus mariages consist of lots of ceremonies and rites. But when I was about 11, I got my 'Janew'. It's a kind of ceremony! It comprises all the ceremonies of a mariage except the wedding itself- the music night, the haldi... Supposedly, if I'm going to marry, all I would have to do is to dress up and go to marry. No additional rites. So I'm considered as 'half-married'.

Now let's see Anna!

I think that it's #3. Yep! I'm a great chocolate lover! But you don't seem to be the type who loves choco. Don't ask why; I have no idea! Th first one is ok! So is the second one.

Ieshwar

OOO, I want to play!. OK, here it goes:

1. my hair has been 5 different colors before (not all at the same time)

2. i love the color pink

3. my favorite food is chocolate anything

Good luck!

Anna:)

Well let's explain my thoughts. I beleive No.1 is true as I've had about five shades of brown easily.. lol. Not mentioning the three different color blonde or the three different reds I've been... I like to experiment so I believe you're telling the truth. No. 2 is the one I'm going with as the lie. Some people just don't like the color pink. It's not one of my favorites really. No. 3 could also be the lie, but I'm not going with that one.. lol. I mean, they don't say Chocolate is a woman's best friend for nothing... even if I personally hate chocolate anything. :)

So, No. 2 is the lie.

Krista

right you are krista! i hate the color pink. love, love, love chocolate anything. and my hair has been auburn, brown, dark brown, maroon, and hot pink (3 times!). its currently back to it's natural dark brown.

Ok, I'll do one.

1. I run a Marathon every early spring.

2. I have a published book of poetry.

3. I donate my hair to, 'Locks for Love' twice every year.

Krista

• Site Administrator
1. I run a Marathon every early spring.

2. I have a published book of poetry.

3. I donate my hair to, 'Locks for Love' twice every year.

You've already indicated that you are the athletic type (basketball, I believe), so #1 is certainly reasonable -- though a marathon is a really tough thing to do.

I'm happy to go along with #2, since it could have been published locally, or through the school.

I think #3 is the lie.

I'm going with three since I find it hard to believe that ones hair can grow fast enough to have any substantial contribution to "Locks for Love" more than once a year. I get my hair cut twice a year, and in that time it grows maybe 3-4 inches.

No. 3 is the lie. I only donate my hair once a year. I did it twice once but the second time left me with like.. two inches left on my head.. so for the rest of the year I looked goofy so I never done it again...

The poetry I had published was actually for a project for an honors english class. It has 30 poems in it, but I'm no poet at all so they all sucked it was just for a grade.. lol.

And, I do run a Marathon - it's a local short one for a cancer charity.

Krista

• Site Administrator
And, I do run a Marathon - it's a local short one for a cancer charity.

Excuse me, but since a marathon is defined as 26 and a bit miles, how does one run a short marathon?