Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle or Denver?

TetRefine

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be cheering for next Sunday in the Super Bowl?

• Denver Broncos
    • Seattle Seahawks

I dislike the classless bums of Seattle. Sherman's taunting of Crabtree in the title game and subsequent oral diarrhea in front of the press was one of the most disgraceful episodes since Michael Irving's profanity laced tirade in Super Bowl XXX.

I would very much like to see Denver hand the Sea Hags their smart asses.

I'm hoping that Peyton can put together another great game and that the game conditions are NOT adversely effected by the weather.  (Mother Nature has been a real bitch this winter so far!)

On the other hand, I did see him lose against the Colts earlier this year in another big emotional game.....

Sherman is a Stanford grad and as such makes a great case for Mark Arbour to move the post-graduate focus of his saga away from that school for Wade, et al.  

And Sherman made me hope the Bronco's shut him down so that we won't have the distinct displeasure of having to listen to him saying "I told you so...."

• Site Administrator

We have a bit of a conundrum here. The Broncos are my son's favorite team, but being as we live in Washington, we're big Seahawks fans too. :P It just means everyone in my house will be happy no matter what, lol.

We have a bit of a conundrum here. The Broncos are my son's favorite team, but being as we live in Washington, we're big Seahawks fans too. :P It just means everyone in my house will be happy no matter what, lol.

Nice to know I'm not the only one cheering for Seattle around here! :P

'sall good. I am from the US, and I don't even know the rules for football. Neither my high school nor college had a team, my town was too small for kid's league, and television just doesn't hold my attention very well.

I'll go out with my friends to some bar during playoffs, and be reading a book on my phone as they watch. I feel everyone wins that way.

Nice to know I'm not the only one cheering for Seattle around here! :P

Nope, I am cheering for Seattle too! I can't stand another Manning winning the Super Bowl. The Manning family does not own the NFL :P

Hoping for lots of interceptions!

Seattle clearly this game is gonna be clash of the titans. And it reminds me of a similar Super Bowl between the Buccaneers and the Raiders. Key matchup being the trenches I think Seattle is gonna rattle Peyton early and force him to make mistakes.

However, I wouldnt be upset to see Peyton win another ring, he deserves it. But my heart says 'hawks win. #LOB