FIFA World Cup 2014 Eye Candy

Aditus

Even if you aren't interested in soccer per se, there are some aspects you might like anyway.

Without taking sides here are two links:

54 Reasons the German World Cup Team might actually be the hottest World Cup Team.

Or the Italians? Well they are history now, but still...

Feel free to add.

• Like 4

Nice one Addy ;)

Neymar... :)

neymar-shirtless.jpg

so, er, who'd like this job? measuring up Neymar and the rest of the Brazil team.... taking all their measurements, checking out their muscles just in case there might be a few excess molecules of body fat - that sort of thing. Hmm?

article-0-1E4CF78D00000578-293_634x358.j

article-0-1E4CF7AF00000578-664_634x359.j

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 3

I noticed that many of the "Hottest of" lists only include star players, and often leave out the second-string guys, who are usually the youngest and the hottest.

DeAndre Yedlin, a 21 year old US player. He plays for Seattle in the regular season. 

368973.png

• Like 1

I noticed that many of the "Hottest of" lists only include star players, and often leave out the second-string guys, who are usually the youngest and the hottest.

DeAndre Yedlin, a 21 year old US player. He plays for Seattle in the regular season.

yeah just saw him come on at the tail end of the game just now... well done on going thru btw :)

yeah just saw him come on at the tail end of the game just now... well done on going thru btw :)

Thanks. You have no idea how much I was holding my breath every time an update came on screen from the Ghana-Portugal game. :P

• Like 1

368973.png

Julian Draxler, 20

Andre Schürrle 23

Mario Götze, 22

And YAY! :2thumbs:

• Like 1

And DeAndre Yedlin did really well. I'm sure he will be on the team again in 2018.

Colombia? Maybe their next game.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS :music:

• Like 1

Yay Addy!!!! :)   :)

Ha! Well, not yet. I should have said: We were the champions. Three times. Maybe this year again?

• Like 1

Hey...I meant to ask: what are you doing up so late????? Oh wait, that's me! lol It's already 8:30 by you. lol Shit, what are you doing up so early?????  :P

Ok, I'm shutting off my computer now. Hopefully later on when I turn it back on, I'll be able to get online. :P

And Addy - your German boys are hunka-hunka manmeat! lol :P

Mats Hummels. :kiss: Man of the match.

Finally! A gorgeous man in this thread that doesn't look so young, that touching would wind you in jail. :P

Honestly, I find this photo absolutely fascinating... (and he's not even my usual type.)

• Like 2