I'm probably going to regret saying this but there has been a lot of mention of wolves' lack of opposable thumbs, but nothing about the advantage of their more dexterous tongues. ;)

"Regret" is not the word I would use...

• Like 3

Or we can bring the posts to you via quote:

once Oli admits they're meant for each other I'm hoping they'll have a little intimacy. Such as jerking off in front of each other - and I'm wondering what a wolf think of the taste of human spunk. :P

OMG Tim...are you drooling again :P I agree about the man/wolf interaction as a wonderful and unique way to START a relationship but when real love enters the picture, then my hope is for a way for it to evolve that doesn't involve a bj from a wolf :o . Seriously though...I am going to wish for the ideal until there is no hope...cheers buddy...Gary

this is what the tissues are for   :blushing:

My thoughts were more related to a clean-up with lots of tongue after the fact and not an actual BJ. Would that count as sex / bestiality, Sasha ?

see lots of tongue thoughts - but we were too scared of sasha to suggest direct licking !   :lol:

thinking yes, but not saying it... 

damn where are those tissues...

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

this is what the tissues are for :blushing:

see lots of tongue thoughts - but we were too scared of sasha to suggest direct licking ! :lol:

thinking yes, but not saying it...

damn where are those tissues...

Is Sasha really that scary? Or were you scared of the power of suggestion? ;):P

And you're awfully cute when you blush. :)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

Well, Oli knows that he, himself, is still a person while a wolf and seems to have fewer hang-ups about wolf-human sex when he's the wolf. I think that will help him become more comfortable about it the other way around.

I'm probably going to regret saying this but there has been a lot of mention of wolves' lack of opposable thumbs, but nothing about the advantage of their more dexterous tongues. ;)

OK..I am trying to lose my hangups and be more open minded...but I got to say ....eewwwwwww, yuck

• Like 2

Is Sasha really that scary? Or were you scared of the power of suggestion? ;):P

well, I guess it's more that some readers aren't quite comfortable with too explicit wolf/man sex suggestions and sasha might get sulky if readers are scared away from the forum, and a grumpy and stressed sasha sometimes forgets to upload chapters and...

nah forget the excuses - I'm scared of getting bitten by the wolf - but then even Kitt is. :*)

• Like 3

well, I guess it's more that some readers aren't quite comfortable with too explicit wolf/man sex suggestions and sasha might get sulky if readers are scared away from the forum, and a grumpy and stressed sasha sometimes forgets to upload chapters and...

nah forget the excuses - I'm scared of getting bitten by the wolf - but then even Kitt is. :*)

I wasn't so keen on it at first, but I'm feeling sorry for the boys: they are so damn frustrated.

I suspect this particular wolf is more bark (and lick) than bite. ;)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

And yes, Sasha, if you were to simply refuse to release the rest of the chapters until we paid you, I'm not even going to pretend you'd meet with the slightest resistance from me.

I'm mean, but i'm not that mean.  :P

I suppose if man/bear doesn't do it for you... (Falling For A Bear)? Maybe i'll write you something more explicit? Just for the hardcore readers...

I suspect this particular wolf is more bark (and lick) than bite. ;)

Ask my husband. I bite.

• Like 2

I suppose if man/bear doesn't do it for you... (Falling For A Bear)? Maybe i'll write you something more explicit? Just for the hardcore readers...

I loved the man / bear oral sex - scary but hot !

and while I'm not sure how I feel about intercourse for Oli and Boris as things are, I'm all on board for oral here too.

and I'll read whatever you write, sasha, explicit or not   :P

I know, I know, I'm a pervert... :blushing:

• Like 2