Post 256...sure sounds like that is what he is saying :huh:

I think that's Ren and his crazy talk to Chris in the cafe. The whole, "We never really stopped," business. Edit: What I think of as the fake confession.

Edit2: You know? I think I really like Sandro. Tim, do you really think Jonah will stay in Sicily? I could live with that...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 3

Adi didn't say that, though, did he? Addy? Did you say that?!?? 

No, I didn't say that. And I love you too, guys. :hug: I'm not yet awake enough to tell you how much I appreciate all this.

• Like 2

I know why Chris is calling !!  :unsure:  I think...

He wants to warn Jonah that Ren has somehow found out where he is and is coming to Sicily. :o   :o  :o  :facepalm:  

we need a 'run away fast' emoticon !

Thanks Addy:

OMG Jonah: f_run.gif

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

STILL no likes! 

Is that your final answer Timmy? I was thinking that maybe Chris had seen Ren.... But then it occurred to me that he'd been talking to Eric.

Edit: ok, full disclosure: I'm an utter sap--I'm still holding out hope that Chris is calling to say, Hey Jonah, Ren looks terrible, and Jonah thinks in his crazy little head, OMG, Ren and Eric broke up! I wonder if I should check that Ren's doing ok.

That makes no sense tho because Ren still needs to get to Milan somehow.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I am out of likes too. My guess would be that Chris is calling Jonah to warn him that Ren has found out where he is and that he is on his way :huh:

Edit: Oh yeah, Tim already said that...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1

I am out of likes too. My guess would be that Chris is calling Jonah to warn him that Ren has found out where he is and that he is on his way :huh:

Edit: Oh yeah, Tim already said that...

What about my scenario? Any takers?

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I'm still holding out hope that Chris is calling to say, Hey Jonah, Ren looks terrible,

Yes, that was my other thought, but I took it one step further: That Ren broke down enough to confess to Chris that he never cheated on Jonah. And he was so angry at Jonah for not trusting him, and this was why he went all stupid when Chris met him in the café.

• Like 2

Yes, that was my other thought, but I took it one step further: That Ren broke down enough to confess to Chris that he never cheated on Jonah. And he was so angry at Jonah for not trusting him, and this was why he went all stupid when Chris met him in the café.

Okay, that works, although my gut still says that Chris is not a real friend. I have been wrong before so...

• Like 1

What about my scenario? Any takers?

I buy everything but Jonah thinking that because Eric and Ren broke up, he would care enough to check on Ren. I think he would only contact Ren if he KNEW Ren hadn't cheated. I think it is up to Ren to contact Jonah, because Jonah is still running...Damn... need that emoticon...sound effects...Zoom Zoom

• Like 2

I buy everything but Jonah thinking that because Eric and Ren broke up, he would care enough to check on Ren. I think he would only contact Ren if he KNEW Ren hadn't cheated.

But in that case the reason for him to contact Ren isn't there... Did you guys notice Addy's cleverness with the naked pose of Jonah against a table, by the way?  :thumbup:  See that's why I am fairly sure Ren will turn up again.

• Like 1

But in that case the reason for him to contact Ren isn't there... Did you guys notice Addy's cleverness with the naked pose of Jonah against a table, by the way?  :thumbup:  See that's why I am fairly sure Ren will turn up again.

Yes... That is why I think Ren has to be the one to initiate contact. My first thought about the posing of the photo was...wait until Ren sees this...he will be pissed. Adi is a clever Wolf! It also occurred to me that Ren may be looking for Jonah in Italy but doesn't know exactly where he is... and he could be in Milan... where Sandro's exhibit may be moving... Is this more sneaky wolf?

• Like 1

I buy everything but Jonah thinking that because Eric and Ren broke up, he would care enough to check on Ren. I think he would only contact Ren if he KNEW Ren hadn't cheated. I think it is up to Ren to contact Jonah, because Jonah is still running.

I agree completely, Gary. Ren has to take the initiative and GROVEL   :pissed:  :worship:  :fight: (the last one is Ren being verbally spanked by Jonah, Ricky and Matteo.)

:huh:  :unsure:  nope, don't get it...

Tim, remember Ren first got interested in Jonah because of a pic Eric took of Jonah leaning naked against a kitchen table?

I still don't agree that Ren is the person who needs to do all the grovelling here.

It also occurred to me that Ren may be looking for Jonah in Italy but doesn't know exactly where he is... and he could be in Milan... where Sandro's exhibit may be moving... Is this more sneaky wolf?

:huh: Ooooooo.  But see, I think he could just be in Milan on business. He travels a lot anyway.

Edit:

Is it wrong that I love the word 'spanked' ?

YES. SO WRONG.  :lol:

Edited by Irritable1

Oooooh, I'd forgotten that. Very clever, Irri.   :worship:

See, I'm so smart that I must be right about Jonah needing to apologize to Ren too  :P

Edit: I'm trying to figure out if I can really picture Ren unburdening himself to Chris, Tim. On the one hand, he's really just treated Chris like a pawn before... On the other, well, he's got to hit rock bottom sometime...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

See, I'm so smart that I must be right about Jonah needing to apologize to Ren too  :P

Irri, are you part wolf?? I agree with you that Jonah should apologize to Ren, but at this point I don't think he is capable. Also, very, very clever catch on the photo!! I am so impressed...that catch should win a forum award for retaining obscure knowledge :worship: :worship: :worship:

• Like 2

Irri, are you part wolf?? I agree with you that Jonah should apologize to Ren, but at this point I don't think he is capable. Also, very, very clever catch on the photo!! I am so impressed...that catch should win a forum award for retaining obscure knowledge :worship: :worship: :worship:

LOL what? You caught it too!!! You just said so! I was just yanking Tim's chain.

Edit: Now if you're arguing that we're BOTH geniuses I'll accept that with my customary graciousness...  0:)  

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

AFTER Ren has explained, apologized, groveled, had his ass kicked, apologized some more and promised never to hurt Jonah again. :pissed:

then Jonah may apologize for not trusting Ren and for running away. :)

• Like 1

Edit: I'm trying to figure out if I can really picture Ren unburdening himself to Chris, Tim. On the one hand, he's really just treated Chris like a pawn before... On the other, well, he's got to hit rock bottom sometime...

I love the idea of Ren hitting rock bottom. :evil:  :D  (that means evil dance, in case you're in doubt)

PS - are you running out of likes, Adi? I bet you're enjoying this.

Edited by Timothy M.