HARSH, Lit. I sure as heck wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a second Sandro to come along.... If an Italian asks me to take my clothes off, I'm not standing around arguing...

Yea it's probably unnecessarily harsh. I know, I'm sorry. I just get tired of the poor woe begotten Jonah thing. He could have kept Sandro as a friend until he was actually truly ready to move on. It was selfish of him to drag the guy into this when, if he thought for 2 seconds about it, he would realize he still loved Ren and had to work through that. It's especially bad because he KNEW Sandro really liked him. There was no reason to jump into bed with him so soon after Ren. If Sandro cared as much as he said he did he would have respected that and not push for more. It's not unusual that his friends would be surprised that he moved on already after so long with Ren and so soon after their blow up. (And Sandro was the first guy in Italy to ask him to take off his clothes, lol).

Edited by LitLover

You know what would be cool? If Jonah went back, collected his stuff, and move in with Ren without consulting him. That would be something on the scale of the tattoo.

That would be the ultimate declaration that Jonah was done running and willing to do whatever it took to make it work. Brilliant idea, oh so awesome Genius !

• Like 1

You know what would be cool? If Jonah went back, collected his stuff, and move in with Ren without consulting him. That would be something on the scale of the tattoo.

That would be the ultimate declaration that Jonah was done running and willing to do whatever it took to make it work. Brilliant idea, oh so awesome Genius !

Bahaha that would be awesome! Ren would probably pass out from the shock.

Can you imagine how terrifying that would be in real life though? LOL talk about red flags!

Well, Addy can plot Jonah better than any of us so I guess we'll wait for the next turn of the screw... And not start planning how Michael could break into Rens house.... Because you KNOW he would...

• Like 1

Well, Addy can plot Jonah better than any of us so I guess we'll wait for the next turn of the screw... And not start planning how Michael could break into Rens house.... Because you KNOW he would...

I must say, it's a tribute to Addys writing skill that i could be so mad at one of his characters that i run off at the mouth (I am usually really sweet  0:) ) and i  keep coming back for more because I just can't get enough.  

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 3

I must say, it's a tribute to Addys writing skill that i could be so mad at one of his characters that i run off at the mouth (I am usually really sweet  0:) ) and i  keep coming back for more because I just can't get enough.  

I KNOW! I am so totally not like this! :lol: I have detachment and a sense of proportion! Really!!!

yeah...right

• Like 3

You know what I don't understand? How did A-C manage to pull a wedding together in less than two months? She sounds so high-maintenance... you'd think it'd take that long just to pick out a wedding cake.

yeah...right

:fight:  

And THAT, appropriately enough, is my 1000th post. I must've made a quarter of them in this thread!

• Like 3

so nice to get up to a whole night's worth of fun and at times intelligent conversation. :)

OK, I'll admit that refusing to discuss Eric with Ren was immature of Jonah. But he did warn Ren about Eric (Ren says so himself) and I would have thought Ren could work out that Eric was bad news from his previous behavior.

I'll concede on Jonah having a problem communicating. I was actually wondering if this was why Ren was so clueless about Jonah's basic insecurity and his multiple issues with trust.

I'll even go as far as to say it's completely frustrating the way Jonah actually knows what is the sensible thing to do and instead he runs away and refuses to face the problem.

See, isn't it amazing what a good night's sleep can do ?  :yes:

But I still think Ren was a proud, possessive, insensitive, condescending, demanding, protective idiot. And while Jonah may never love anyone the way he does Ren (including poor Sandro), I'm not sure they can ever repair this hurt.

And I completely reject the idea of Jonah being the one who has to 'change' and 'mature' and 'admit it was all his fault' for running away, and he should go back to Ren and apologize for not trusting him.

Hmm in fact Jonah should probably do the last part, but only after Ren has admitted he was an idiot for trusting Eric and a nasty, hurtful bastard for saying those unforgivable things in the cafe.

Edit Ooooops - reading that last part, it suddenly occurs to me Ren actually did this in the conversation with Michael. :*)  so I guess it IS all up to Jonah now. Damn...  :pissed:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

I notice I'm not included in the genius bunch. :,(

I was going to say, "and good-looking people."

still excludes me. :(

and I prefer to be liked for my mind in any case. :lol:

You don't have to convince me. Italian guys are hot. Notice that my Michael is half Italian...sigh...

I guess this is the wrong time to confess my dad was an Italian (I've never met him though and I look completely and boringly Danish, so no need to start drooling, Gary).

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

Holy shit! Woops... I meant Wow!

I guess this is the wrong time to confess my dad was an Italian (I've never met him though and I look completely and boringly Danish, so no need to start drooling, Gary).

If I remember correctly I said something like this some weeks ago...

And my dad is Italian too. :rofl:

We adore you for your completely mistaken mind :lol:

aww thanks Irri, :*)

and just think of all the fun we've had here, because I take the complete opposite stand from the rest of you. :)

I'm sure Adi will appreciate it when he comes back. Oh right he just did, as I was writing this. :lol:

and I'm out of likes again.

Hey, I drool for Danes too and I find your mind very drool worthy :boy:

• Like 1

I wrote nonstop tonight and finished Chapter 3...Woo Hoo!! Not ready for you yet though Tim...I have to read it tomorrow and I could possibly expand on it :read:

Oh crap...sorry Adi...I was just on my forum and forgot where I was...thought I was still on mine...I need to go to bed and get some sleep :huh:

I wrote nonstop tonight and finished Chapter 3...Woo Hoo!! Not ready for you yet though Tim...I have to read it tomorrow and I could possibly expand on it :read:

ahh, right - I rushed over to my mail box to see if I had a message from you. OK, tomorrow's fine, I' go and stock up on tissues today.  Edit: LOL I did wonder why you posted this here, sorry I'll take my reply over to your forum.

Thanks Adi, I remember now.   :blushing:

Edited by Timothy M.