First off, Sandro has said he wants Jonah for himself :( Secondly, I don't WANT Jonah to be a passive object to be bundled around by Sandro and Rick and Ren. I want him to be sensible and go home. This whole thing has me feeling absurdly weepy, for real. I don't know what my problem is...

• Like 1

Cheer up Irri and Gary, I'm sure Adi is just stringing us along while Sandro calms Jonah down. He won't be able to tackle the whole Ren matter before he gets some distance. There is no way Jonah will start anything with Sandro right now, particularly since the hatmaker is clever enough to avoid the rebound problem or getting involved with a guy who has a broken heart and mega unresolved issues. I'm sure busybody Rick has warned his friend (for once he may have been useful).

So relax, sit back and wait for Ren to see the hat photo and come storming into the restaurant to claim Jonah. :lol:

Oh, I thought you misspelled DUH   :)

Out of likes...but thanks Tim...you made me laugh with the DUH  ....Not sure how much to trust Adi though :huh:

• Like 2

First off, Sandro has said he wants Jonah for himself :( Secondly, I don't WANT Jonah to be a passive object to be bundled around by Sandro and Rick and Ren. I want him to be sensible and go home. This whole thing has me feeling absurdly weepy, for real. I don't know what my problem is...

The problem is that we care about these people...well, some of them...and we have been on tenderhooks for way too long...it has become excruciating...for me anyway

• Like 3

The problem is that we care about these people...well, some of them...and we have been on tenderhooks for way too long...it has become excruciating...for me anyway

Are we saying that we're actually having breakdowns because Addy didn't update on time? Even for GA, that has to be a first...

• Like 2

....Not sure how much to trust Adi though :huh:

:,(

First of all, let me quote Jonah: So, where to begin? Dear Zach I'm an idiot?

What can I say to save the situation? For several reasons Jonah is my favourite character. Maybe because he is flawed beyond the point you all can still like him. IDK.

This has always been a problem with this story, readers can't stand Jonah's stupidity. Still, don't we all know people who have been extremely stupid, who we wanted to strangle, push, slap, whatever? Did we stop loving them because of that? Still, maybe for some of you the pain threshold has been reached, so I offer this: PM me and ask questions. They will be answered if you don't talk about it. You choose the spoiler degree or however I should call it. Your choice.

• Like 2

I don't have any questions... I just want him to be happy...

Same for me. I don't want to spoil the story, but I almost feel like I should stop reading until the story is finished because week after week of angst and wanting to throttle Jonah is a little difficult if I want to come out at the end still liking him. Maybe if I wait until the end and read it all at once then I won't have time to stew about it. It's part of the problem with any weekly updated story...a day or even an afternoon in a story can take weeks to get through. Not a knock against you, Adi, it's just the nature of weekly stories. I think I've been melancholy lately so Jonah is just depressing me with his inability to act like a grown up. For me (and I know Jonah is not necessarily built this way) but a year long relationship ending with someone you apparently loved deserves at least a conversation or some yelling at each other before you latch on to the next guy.

• Like 2

There is no way Jonah will start anything with Sandro right now, particularly since the hatmaker is clever enough to avoid the rebound problem or getting involved with a guy who has a broken heart and mega unresolved issues.

Unfortunately, I doubt that. I can see Jonah being stupid enough to jump in the sack with the guy and making the situation even more of a mess.

• Like 3

Unfortunately, I doubt that. I can see Jonah being stupid enough to jump in the sack with the guy and making the situation even more of a mess.

Or, they're having a nice dinner laden with innuendo and then Ren shows up...honestly that would kind of serve Jonah right.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure it'll have to be Gary, he says he's a big guy. Addy can be Nurse Ratched  :devil:

Edit: the mute thing is  a terrible handicap for any of us though... I'd forgotten that...

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 3

Addy can be Nurse Ratched  :devil:

I am deeply wounded. :(

McMurphy:   “You let me go on hassling Nurse Ratched here, knowing how much I had to lose, and you never told me nothing.”

McMurphy, huh? :evil:

• Like 1

0:) 

I am deeply wounded. :(

McMurphy:   “You let me go on hassling Nurse Ratched here, knowing how much I had to lose, and you never told me nothing.”

McMurphy, huh? :evil:

0:) I am here to support the community in their creative efforts, and not to get lobotomized and smothered with a pillow. Hence I cannot be  McMurphy. Have you not noticed my meekness in the matter of spoilers, N--- Addy?

• Like 1

I saw this coming and I'm still shocked and disappointed. I had so hoped I was wrong and Jonah would act like a grown up for once in his life. Instead he acted like a spoiled, selfish, self absorbed coward and now he's dragged the hat guy down his little narcissistic road trip. He admitted he didn't have all of the facts and still did this. I guess he didn't love Ren as much as I thought. That relationship didnt even deserve a face to face conversation before he moved on. I don't really even care if the hat guy gets hurt. He knew what he was getting in to.

• Like 1