20 hours ago, AugustusWaters said:

As always, it was amazing. Also as always, it makes me want more. 

P.s. I’m posting this now, but I read it about 2.6 seconds after you posted it. 

Haha, glad you were on top of it!

I'm re-reading the Uncle Pete chapter. I can just see Billy Crudup (90's pretty boy ingenue who never quite took off) as him.

Like I can just see this guy saying Uncle Pete's lines with a faux-charm and barely veiled passive-aggressive resentment of his more successful sibling.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 3:55 AM, methodwriter85 said:

I'm re-reading the Uncle Pete chapter. I can just see Billy Crudup (90's pretty boy ingenue who never quite took off) as him.

Like I can just see this guy saying Uncle Pete's lines with a faux-charm and barely veiled passive-aggressive resentment of his more successful sibling.

Could totally see this! I definitely thought of Uncle Pete as someone with a certain type of charm and swagger to him... even as he seethes with resentment.

• Like 1

Hopefully soon-ish. The timelines are slightly off between "Best Four Years" and "Against the World," so I need to reconcile that first. (There's a big plot point that factors into both stories, so they need to line up.)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...