Did you guys see the Crave cover? Love it! 

Is it wrong for me to be affected by it?   :wub:

It's a great cover :*)

Mmm... I'll put that tongue to good use :heart:

Yeah... got carried away :*) Lit, you did a great job on the cover! :thumbup:

Thanks guys!  I'm glad you like it :D

It was a wonderful and very interesting chapter and I'm wondering

whether the predator is another deliberate booby trap. :o

Well you know I can't tell you, but you shouldn't have to wait long to find out :)

• Like 1

Good to know you liked my triplet haiku :)

I find myself in the same situation as Merrick, I really really want them to get together but the timing needs to be right.

I wonder if our good doctor is aware of his behaviour?

And now you have added this conspiracy with the rude aliens and then a monster lurking in tthe jungle. This will get messy before too long.

Good to know you liked my triplet haiku :)

I find myself in the same situation as Merrick, I really really want them to get together but the timing needs to be right.

I wonder if our good doctor is aware of his behaviour?

And now you have added this conspiracy with the rude aliens and then a monster lurking in tthe jungle. This will get messy before too long.

It was great :D

The timing does need to be right.  Jenson is too mired in guilt.

We'll have to see if someone can have a little chat with the doc haha.

Read, Liked, and Reviewed  :D

And Lit...

I'm gonna take a guess that the Alectaran extremists are somehow involved in bringing the flauros to their planet...

Thanks, Drew :)

As for the spoiler... you'll find out soon if you're right or not

This seems deceptive advertisement ...

It is an exciting chapter.

Haha it's fixed now.  And thank you :*)

Edited by LitLover

Loved the chapter Lit, and somehow the second half of my review got eaten. How does that happen! 

Anyway! Jenson and Merrick! Finally! There is no better way to relieve the stress of that day. Jenson may not be ready for more, but this is an awesome starting point I'd say! I can't wait for more, I'm enjoying this so much.. I also have to go back with a 'like'. 

• Like 1

Loved the chapter Lit, and somehow the second half of my review got eaten. How does that happen! 

Anyway! Jenson and Merrick! Finally! There is no better way to relieve the stress of that day. Jenson may not be ready for more, but this is an awesome starting point I'd say! I can't wait for more, I'm enjoying this so much.. I also have to go back with a 'like'.

lol that happens to me sometimes too.

I'm glad you like the chapter :) Stress and danger can sometimes can force people to re-evaluate their decisions

I think that happened with Jenson