100 Years Of Male Beauty (Usa)

Check out this model/musician as he tries out various styles popular for 10 different decades!

I think he looked his hottest in the 1940's and 2000's. Although if they wanted to be truly accurate for 2005, he should've had a shaved chest. The hair was generally bang on, though. I kind of like that they basically didn't have to do anything for him to look 1970's or 1990's. LOL.

I liked the two you pointed out the best as well - take away the hat for the 1940s though. Although, hair styles come and go and aren't really dictated by time. I'm just glad Mullets keeled over around here, but there are still some men walking around with them around here... lol. I'm honestly not a fan of Man-buns.. but I'm not a fan of men with longer hair regardless of what they do with it. :P Some of those mustache/facial hair styles were pretty horrendous as well. :) 

Yes, 1940's and 2000's are fabulous! :D

PS: I prefer this video, I think it's a little more suggestive :o:lol:

(Don't worry, I checked with pauses, he does have some kind of underwear :lmao: )

Edited by W_L
  • Like 1

I liked the two you pointed out the best as well - take away the hat for the 1940s though. Although, hair styles come and go and aren't really dictated by time. I'm just glad Mullets keeled over around here, but there are still some men walking around with them around here... lol. I'm honestly not a fan of Man-buns.. but I'm not a fan of men with longer hair regardless of what they do with it. :P Some of those mustache/facial hair styles were pretty horrendous as well. :)

The 60's hair was just hideous.

I think manbuns can work on guys with long faces, but generally not a fan of guys with long hair.

Here's a behind-the-scenes video of how they did it:

I gotta admit, I loved the faux-hawk look. I guess because that's the time period I hit my late teens/early 20's? Although I'm kind of surprised they didn't cite David Beckham for that look.

I'm really shocked the guy is only 23, though! Doesn't really look boyish to me, at all!

What do you guys think of Sam's natural lumbersexual look?

Edited by methodwriter85

They didn't get the 80s look right at all!
No one wanted to look like Gorden Gekko! Commaahn!

We all wanted to look like this:

simonlebon2.jpg

...and some of us (ME) got pretty damned close! :P

• Like 1

They didn't get the 80s look right at all!

No one wanted to look like Gorden Gekko! Commaahn!

We all wanted to look like this:

simonlebon2.jpg

...and some of us (ME) got pretty damned close! :P

Simon LeBon. Now HE was pretty damned hot.

They were trying to go for a Wall Street banker look. This is probably New York City, after all.

• Like 1

Simon LeBon. Now HE was pretty damned hot.

They were trying to go for a Wall Street banker look. This is probably New York City, after all.

Yeah...all I knew about New York in the 80s was Cyndi Lauper, CB-GBs, and Andy Warhol.

Where was the mullet?  

As far as the swimsuits, I preferred 1935 to 1975 suits, after that there was too much cloth.  lol 

I have a tasteful one...if such a thing even exists. I actually tried for this one! As you can tell, I was a big Duranie in the 80s. I still am! I was in total love with Nick Rhodes. He was one of my first gay crushes. I was devestated when he married a girl! :o

nickconcert.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, 1940's and 2000's are fabulous! :D

PS: I prefer this video, I think it's a little more suggestive :o:lol:

(Don't worry, I checked with pauses, he does have some kind of underwear :lmao: )

The six pack abs look kind of funny with the older styles :-P 

Stomach waves in 2005 my favourite  :worship: