2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Happy Birthday Carlos!

Mann Ramblings

:D            :D   Happy Birthday, Carlos       :D                      :D

I hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more! 

• Like 1

HAPPY     BIRTHDAY

CARLOS!!!!!

I hope you're having an awesome b-day! :)

• Like 1

Thanks, y'all. For only the second or third time in my GA experience, I've run out of likes for the day. I think in the future, we should be awarded extras on our birthday as a present :D

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 5

• Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday, Carlos! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:  

I hope you had an awesome day!  Here's a cake for you...I found others you might like, but I don't want to get any warning points. :gikkle:

db621970312369f4c87d41f73cf77cea.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just saw your pic from 14 Apr. It looks like a restaurant near the Jaffa district of Tel Aviv right next to the sea shore. It looks you had a MACCABEE or a GOLDSTAR there, I enjoyed both (many a time). I seem to have gotten off track here (ah, memories). So in keeping with the occasion, I want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music: Carlos Hazday :music::wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

hd1204.gif

Having seen your Poseidon, I leave you with this

Sandrewn

• Like 1

I just saw your pic from 14 Apr. It looks like a restaurant near the Jaffa district of Tel Aviv right next to the sea shore. It looks you had a MACCABEE or a GOLDSTAR there, I enjoyed both (many a time). I seem to have gotten off track here (ah, memories). So in keeping with the occasion, I want to...

You're absolutely correct! That picture was taken in Jaffa on my first full day in Israel. As for the beer brand, my memory ain't that good. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

• Love 1