Just now, Valkyrie said:

:devil:

Granted!  Every single GA member decides to play this game at the same time, which crashes the site.  :unsure:  

I wish for a non-moldy cookie :P  

I don't think Myr would approve. 

Granted. You found another cookie under the couch, but it's covered in dust bunnies.

I wish my husband would get back from his haircut appointment.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I don't think Myr would approve. 

Granted. You found another cookie under the couch, but it's covered in dust bunnies.

I wish my husband would get back from his haircut appointment.

Granted!  He's just returned with his lovely, freshly-trimmed mullet with hearts shaved on the side of his head.  The mullet is so spectacular, that half of it is arranged in a man bun on top of his head, while the rest cascades down his neck in all its redneck gloriousness!  

I wish I had a transporter so I could go visit my friends without having to drive there.  

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted!  He's just returned with his lovely, freshly-trimmed mullet with hearts shaved on the side of his head.  The mullet is so spectacular, that half of it is arranged in a man bun on top of his head, while the rest cascades down his neck in all its redneck gloriousness!  

I wish I had a transporter so I could go visit my friends without having to drive there.  

Well...I mean, I still love him. *cough* @NFields1608

Granted! You are now the owner of the Transporta-person 3000, the newest technological advance in human transportation across the world! Unfortunately, you have to transport yourself to the closest station since your friends are too poor to own one themselves. Arriving at the station, you don't have your own car, so you have to take a smelly cab with a few questionable stains on the seat, and your driver is Gary Busey. 

I wish for remote control that operates everything in my house!

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
26 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Well...I mean, I still love him. *cough* @NFields1608

Granted! You are now the owner of the Transporta-person 3000, the newest technological advance in human transportation across the world! Unfortunately, you have to transport yourself to the closest station since your friends are too poor to own one themselves. Arriving at the station, you don't have your own car, so you have to take a smelly cab with a few questionable stains on the seat, and your driver is Gary Busey. 

I wish for remote control that operates everything in my house!

Granted!  You are the proud owner of the state of the art universal remote, which controls everything you point it at! As is usual with these types of things, batteries are not included and it takes a very specialized battery, which is currently on backorder for the next five years.  

I wish lunch was ready. 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted!  You are the proud owner of the state of the art universal remote, which controls everything you point it at! As is usual with these types of things, batteries are not included and it takes a very specialized battery, which is currently on backorder for the next five years.  

I wish lunch was ready. 

Granted! Your lunch...is served! I bring you one apple slice with five McDonald's caramel packets and three Pixy Stix!

I wish for a maid to clean my apartment.

Edited by astone2292
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
8 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Granted! Your lunch...is served! I bring you one apple slice with five McDonald's caramel packets and three Pixy Stix!

I wish for a maid to clean my apartment.

Well darn... guess I'm not eating lunch since I'm diabetic :(  

Granted!  You now have a maid ready to clean your apartment every day!  It seems there was a mix-up at the agency though, so the 'maid' that showed up is actually a female stripper in a very skimpy uniform who knows how to dance quite well but lacks any knowledge of how to actually clean an apartment.  Which is completely irrelevant since she took total offense to the mere suggestion of cleaning, citing outdated gender roles and calling you a misogynist as she stomped out the door.  

I wish I had Netflix. 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Well darn... guess I'm not eating lunch since I'm diabetic :(  

Granted!  You now have a maid ready to clean your apartment every day!  It seems there was a mix-up at the agency though, so the 'maid' that showed up is actually a female stripper in a very skimpy uniform who knows how to dance quite well but lacks any knowledge of how to actually clean an apartment.  Which is completely irrelevant since she took total offense to the mere suggestion of cleaning, citing outdated gender roles and calling you a misogynist as she stomped out the door.  

I wish I had Netflix. 

...well, at least she didn't ask me for money...

Granted! You are now the sole owner of Netflix! Unfortunately, with the rise of both Disney+'s popularity and Netflix's monthly bills, the streaming service is no longer one of the top contenders in the industry, causing it to go bankrupt. 

I wish my neighbor's dogs (massive German Sheppards, mind you) would quit barking at me every time I go out for a cigarette. 

• Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
44 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

...well, at least she didn't ask me for money...

Granted! You are now the sole owner of Netflix! Unfortunately, with the rise of both Disney+'s popularity and Netflix's monthly bills, the streaming service is no longer one of the top contenders in the industry, causing it to go bankrupt. 

I wish my neighbor's dogs (massive German Sheppards, mind you) would quit barking at me every time I go out for a cigarette. 

Granted!  They no longer bark at you and instead surround you and glare at you menacingly while growling.  They bite your hand every time you reach for one of the disgusting things, forcing you to quit.  So this is more of a favor than a corruption :P  :gikkle:  

I wish I had a starship. 

• Wow 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Granted!  They no longer bark at you and instead surround you and glare at you menacingly while growling.  They bite your hand every time you reach for one of the disgusting things, forcing you to quit.  So this is more of a favor than a corruption :P  :gikkle:  

I wish I had a starship. 

This is uber scary! I could literally put a saddle on these doggos and ride them to work...

Granted! You now have a boat in the shape of a star.

I wish I could paint like Bob Ross.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

This is uber scary! I could literally put a saddle on these doggos and ride them to work...

Granted! You now have a boat in the shape of a star.

I wish I could paint like Bob Ross.

Granted!  You now paint happy little trees everywhere!  And I mean everywhere... your house is now covered with them both inside and out.  You've painted your entire body with scenic landscapes.  You've even painted all the houses in the neighborhood!  Too bad the sheriff didn't want the jail repainted, but too bad... it's now also filled with beautiful renderings of happy little trees and sunshine glinting off water.  I'm guessing the pych ward will take away your paints and brush though.  :unsure: 

I wish the tickets I'm waiting to buy would go on sale. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Granted!  You now paint happy little trees everywhere!  And I mean everywhere... your house is now covered with them both inside and out.  You've painted your entire body with scenic landscapes.  You've even painted all the houses in the neighborhood!  Too bad the sheriff didn't want the jail repainted, but too bad... it's now also filled with beautiful renderings of happy little trees and sunshine glinting off water.  I'm guessing the pych ward will take away your paints and brush though.  :unsure: 

I wish the tickets I'm waiting to buy would go on sale. 

Granted! The tickets have hit the marke....and they sold out.

I wish for a cure for world hunger.

• Sad 1
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Granted! The tickets have hit the marke....and they sold out.

I wish for a cure for world hunger.

Well they're going to sell out in about a minute, so I hope not! :( 

Granted!  World hunger is cured!  There are no people left to be hungry... :unsure:  

I wish I had a burger.  :P 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Well they're going to sell out in about a minute, so I hope not! :( 

Granted!  World hunger is cured!  There are no people left to be hungry... :unsure:  

I wish I had a burger.  :P 

Granted! *slaps a frozen burger patty on a plate*

I wish my WiFi was faster.

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Granted! *slaps a frozen burger patty on a plate*

I wish my WiFi was faster.

Granted. Your WiFi is blazing fast, but the internet is down.

I wish more food places here delivered.

• Like 1
Just now, drpaladin said:

Granted. Your WiFi is blazing fast, but the internet is down.

I wish more food places here delivered.

Oh good! Tag, you're in! It's bedtime for me!

Granted! All food delivery apps and services are established in every restaurant in your immediate area, but it seems the Internet issue is more widespread that originally thought...what a darned shame...

I wish for a comfy pillow...

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Oh good! Tag, you're in! It's bedtime for me!

Granted! All food delivery apps and services are established in every restaurant in your immediate area, but it seems the Internet issue is more widespread that originally thought...what a darned shame...

I wish for a comfy pillow...

Granted. You have an amazingly comfy pillow. Unfortunately, it smells like something died in it.

I wish the next call isn't a telemarketer.

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, comicfan said:

Granted. The next call is from your cousin, who proceeds to fill you in on all the family secrets in excruciating detail for hours.

Wish I could visit friends who are ill.

Granted. You can visit your friends, but have to stay behind a plexiglass wall and can only use an intercom system to communicate.  Unfortunately, the intercom system is down.  

I wish my neighbors weren't so loud. 

On 2/3/2021 at 4:39 PM, Valkyrie said:

Granted. You can visit your friends, but have to stay behind a plexiglass wall and can only use an intercom system to communicate.  Unfortunately, the intercom system is down.  

Granted! Your neighbors are now mysteriously quiet. After several hours of peace, you peek out your window to find that they now have taken up the art of miming! Donning the stereotypical black and white shirt with white face paint, they are performing...very unmime-like actions. They've gone crazy, I tell ya! Tearing up their yard, pulling off the siding of their house, spraypainting anything they can. And they're doing it quietly, because...ya know...mimes. After weeks of these awful antics, some property evaluators have reassessed your property value, and it's in the toilet.

I wish I didn't have to go to the grocery store on my day off.

• Wow 2
On 2/3/2021 at 5:39 PM, Valkyrie said:

Granted. Your neighbors are silent because they are watching your roof collapse under the weight of a massive snow storm.

I wish I could sleep normally. 

• Sad 1
30 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Granted! Your neighbors are now mysteriously quiet. After several hours of peace, you peek out your window to find that they now have taken up the art of miming! Donning the stereotypical black and white shirt with white face paint, they are performing...very unmime-like actions. They've gone crazy, I tell ya! Tearing up their yard, pulling off the siding of their house, spraypainting anything they can. And they're doing it quietly, because...ya know...mimes. After weeks of these awful antics, some property evaluators have reassessed your property value, and it's in the toilet.

I wish I didn't have to go to the grocery store on my day off.

Evidently he beat me by seconds. So to his wish

Granted, you now work at a grocery store six days a week for48 hours. Your day off you are too exhausted to do much. You food shop one day after work now.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, comicfan said:

Evidently he beat me by seconds. So to his wish

Granted, you now work at a grocery store six days a week for48 hours. Your day off you are too exhausted to do much. You food shop one day after work now.

I can't help but be sneaky and speedy!

Granted! You now sleep on a regular basis from 10pm to 6am, but everyone in your life has transitioned to living the night life. When you wake up, dinner is being served instead of breakfast, and you're friends are either at work, sleeping, or have already abandoned you since you won't conform to the new standards of life.

I wish my laptop had a keyboard with fancy keys that were illuminated. 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
18 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I can't help but be sneaky and speedy!

Granted! You now sleep on a regular basis from 10pm to 6am, but everyone in your life has transitioned to living the night life. When you wake up, dinner is being served instead of breakfast, and you're friends are either at work, sleeping, or have already abandoned you since you won't conform to the new standards of life.

I wish my laptop had a keyboard with fancy keys that were illuminated. 

Granted!  Your laptop now has keys so bright you can't see the screen.  Or anything else :unsure:  

I wish the wind wasn't so intense :unsure:  🌬️

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 9:58 PM, Valkyrie said:

Granted!  Your laptop now has keys so bright you can't see the screen.  Or anything else :unsure:  

I wish the wind wasn't so intense :unsure:  🌬️

Granted - the wind stopped but only because the pressure popped your eardrums so you cannot hear anything. 

Wish I had a good date

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, comicfan said:

Granted - the wind stopped but only because the pressure popped your eardrums so you cannot hear anything. 

Wish I had a good date

Why it would be my pleasure to grant this wish!  You are now the proud owner of the tastiest date in existence! In fact, you have so many dates, they fill your entire house, forcing you to move out. 

You don't have to corrupt my wish because it's doing its best all on its own :unsure:  I wish I had sump pump line that didn't freeze every winter.