Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Birthday gift to Self and My GA Friends

Emi GS

36 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t think they’re planning to add any more faces to Mount Rushmore…  ;-)

Lol. But I'd have liked that...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Nobody wants or needs to see my face carved in stone!  ;-)

I mean it’s nice enough and only racists have called me ugly, but…

Why do you think like that!!? 

Just now, droughtquake said:

I don’t even like having my picture taken! Definitely no selfies!  ;-)

You have to love yourself. That's the only way you can survive anything that comes to you. Anything. You need not to be afraid of anything. Especially not here. It's not like I am encouraging everyone to put their real pictures. But I don't deny either. And no one will say anything if I share my real face here. It's a family here. You can trust the people in here. 

• Like 2

I have shared many things that I should probably have only shared with my therapist about having formerly been homeless for two years. That’s more than enough exposure here. I was brought up in a family where we never shared feelings, this is scary enough for me.  ;-)

20 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I have shared many things that I should probably have only shared with my therapist about having formerly been homeless for two years. That’s more than enough exposure here. I was brought up in a family where we never shared feelings, this is scary enough for me.  ;-)

I can understand. Sometimes our life get controlled by the events occurring around us. It's it's pretty normal for a human being, who got named big for adopting the situations. 

In the large version, you almost look like you have smoke or something flowing out of one nostril! Or is the background coming out of your nose?  ;-)

In the beginning, Emi GS snorted out the world…  ;-)

Edited by Former Member

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

In the large version, you almost look like you have smoke or something flowing out of one nostril! Or is the background coming out of your nose?  ;-)

Definitely the background... ;)

• Like 1

:D                :D      Happy Birthday, Emi      :D                :D

I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, droughtquake said:

…Or is the background coming out of your nose?  ;-)

10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Whaaaaaaaa? Creation isn’t streaming out of your nose?  ;-)

17 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, but nothing is coming out of my nose(unless if you are talking about the edits). <_< It's my mustache(if that's what you are talking about). 

Edited by Emi GS
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday my King! :D

I hope you had a great day, full of love and happiness.

You are one handsome man and I didn't need a picture to know it, but now I know it's as much in your heart as on your face

All the best for this new year,

Love you :kiss:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emi GS said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here, but nothing is coming out of my nose(unless if you are talking about the edits). <_< It's my mustache(if that's what you are talking about). 

Some of your earlier versions appeared to have things coming out of your nose. I suggested a new creation story…