Do any of you use Astrology in Gay Dating?

7 hours ago, BigBen said:

If they are both hot and fall in love, that would be the kind of surprise I'd enjoy! 😄👍

No, lol, you wouldn't want to see these two get together. They do have ones waiting for them though ❤️ 

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Freerider said:

That multiple astrologers come up with the same chart after given a person's details does not prove anything byond the fact that they probably made the same "calculations". It proves nothing of astrology.

That is astrology, a celestial map, it's not the horoscopes you read in the media. That the celestial map highlights personality traits is a universal rhyme rather like:

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Talo Segura said:

That is astrology, a celestial map, it's not the horoscopes you read in the media. That the celestial map highlights personality traits is a universal rhyme rather like:

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

No, sorry that definition of astrology is too limited. Astrology claims to be much more than just calculating a celestial map. Astrology is a type of divination that involves the forecasting of earthly and human events through the observation and interpretation of the fixed stars, the Sun, the Moon, and the planets.

edit: definition source; encyclopedia britannica

Edited by Freerider
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I think astrology is pure hokum and I was in my late teens before I knew I was a Sagittarius. But I’ve found that a lot of guys I talk to are really into it even if they don’t believe it’s real. I’ve even been told all sorts of things I say/do is classic Sagittarius behavior and I just stupidly agree to make them happy.

My frustration when I found out I have a whole list of signs and some guys are not happy unless I know all of them was probably just me throwing a classic Sagittarius fit. :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

I certainly fit the Taurus reputation of being really really stubborn...

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, just4hugs said:

I think astrology is pure hokum and I was in my late teens before I knew I was a Sagittarius. But I’ve found that a lot of guys I talk to are really into it even if they don’t believe it’s real. I’ve even been told all sorts of things I say/do is classic Sagittarius behavior and I just stupidly agree to make them happy.

My frustration when I found out I have a whole list of signs and some guys are not happy unless I know all of them was probably just me throwing a classic Sagittarius fit. :lol:

My astrology combination says this:

Cancer Sun Gemini Moon Leo Rising – you come across as proud and full of Vitality. You love expressing yourself and do so with a lot of charisma and creativity. People find you amusing and entertaining.

I am not sure if anyone really think I have charisma or creativity.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Nothing works without a scientific basis. The science behind astrology actually works at the time of conception, not birth. The combination of the electromagnetic background of the universe and the sun leave a quantum stamp on your DNA at conception. All the other stuff about rising signs, planets and stuff are so much junk. That's why it sort of works in generalities but breaks down when you try to get specific. Anyone that tells you that you are going to have a good week because Jupiter is in Leo is full of it. Now if they tell you that Scorpios are sexy and Leos are sweet, they might be right.

Im-a-feces.jpg

• Haha 3