Too Cute . . .

MrM

21 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

280d8daa093ce10487e3a57f6e80cf08--sexy-g

SO cute and romantic! That's exactly why I went back to posting the 'Sealed With A Kiss' posts on the Shack forums every Monday! (http:www.voy.com/15900/) It means a lot to just see some love and affection every now and then. Just something to feel good and normal and loved, you know? Thanks! :)

That reminds me, I've gotta make my posts for today! Yikes, it's almost noon! Hehehe!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh yeah...I know! Hehehe! But here's a bit of Comsie Trivia....

Miles Heizer? He's the actor that I used for "Billy Chase" in my video trailer! Giggles!

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Miles Heizer? He's the actor that I used for "Billy Chase" in my video trailer! Giggles!

Not fair! I thought I was the only one who knew about Miles Heizer!  :o

Just lookit how smol Benicio Bryant is in this picture!  :heart:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Not fair! I thought I was the only one who knew about Miles Heizer!  :o

Dude! Like I post Miles Heizer stuff all the time in my Brandon Smiling thread! 😮

But, just in case you haven't gotten enough 'Billy' for one day:

I also have some Brandon (Flynn) stuff. :P
I love 13 Reasons Why so hard!

Brandon is so adorable!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

D'aaaawww! He's so shy and sweet, but his voice is INCREDIBLE!   :heart: 

Omigod, he's ADORABLE!!! Hehehe!

But...c'mon...like the teenager wasn't going to pick the pretty girl? :P 

• Haha 2

I've actually had one of those ramen noodle packets before, with the sauce and all, and I expected it to be really spicy...but holy FUCK! I was DONE after two bites! If you guys have never tasted it, it's like...APOCALYPTIC!!! It actually takes time to recover. I'd never be able to finish a whole packet. And I like hot and spicy foods, but that was waaaaay over the top. My lips were red and burning for over an hour.

Hehehe, Salem did pretty good, though. Better than I ever could. He made it until about 5:45 before he started to crack! LOL! He was a trooper! :P

Awwww....poor Salem!!! LOL!!!

Bad luck of the draw, I suppose. I do like Wasabi, but a heavy dose of it is like...drinking ammonia! I suggest you proceed with caution!

• Love 1

Hahahaha!!! FIRST of all...if you were an 80's kid, you would KNOW how to moonwalk! You would have practiced until your feet bled! LOL!

And second of all, I cannot figure out the physics behind 'flossing' at all! That is just...an evolutionary trait that just popped up with the invention of Fortnight. So, that's a 'no' for me! Hehehe!

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hahahaha!!! FIRST of all...if you were an 80's kid, you would KNOW how to moonwalk! You would have practiced until your feet bled! LOL!

And second of all, I cannot figure out the physics behind 'flossing' at all! That is just...an evolutionary trait that just popped up with the invention of Fortnight. So, that's a 'no' for me! Hehehe!

I was FAR too Gay to dance like that! This was our deal! Especially the Clown Robotique. :P

Edited by MrM
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, MrM said:

I was FAR too Gay to dance like that! This was our deal! Especially the Clown Robotique. :P

Hehehe! I could always dance a little bit, but I distinctly remember a time when everybody knew every single move of the MJ "Thriller" video! And if you were REALLY cool, you'd have the Billie Jean Motown 25 performance down too! LOL! People would practice until they got it just right, and then it was like, "Oh yeah! I'm as cool as Michael Jackson!" 

Then...it was like...a year later, and MJ and his sister Janet said, "Really? Hold my beer!" And then they both became full blown NINJAS and it was like, everybody gave up. Hahahaha! I'd definitely end up in the hospital trying to do that stuff! Forget it! I'm out!

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Jesus! Warn a guy the next time you make me time travel again! My neck hurts from the whiplash! :P

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe! I could always dance a little bit, but I distinctly remember a time when everybody knew every single move of the MJ "Thriller" video! And if you were REALLY cool, you'd have the Billie Jean Motown 25 performance down too! LOL! People would practice until they got it just right, and then it was like, "Oh yeah! I'm as cool as Michael Jackson!" 

Then...it was like...a year later, and MJ and his sister Janet said, "Really? Hold my beer!" And then they both became full blown NINJAS and it was like, everybody gave up. Hahahaha! I'd definitely end up in the hospital trying to do that stuff! Forget it! I'm out!

I had a guy in Jr. High named Corey Harper. I never knew what became of him, but he had every MJ move down flat! When we'd have our talent shows, he'd get up there and choreograph his buddies as backup dancers and you could tell they must have been practicing! He was the only guy I've ever seen that could do the moonwalk as flawlessly as MJ! Corey was frigging unbelievable! When he'd Pop-Lock I really figured he had gears and servos rather than joints and tendons. Ahhh . . . now I'm getting all nostalgic again dammit!

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1

Hehehe...well, I mean we have Kpop now, which is like...the dance choreography endgame. LOL! So, maybe in my next life I'll learn something. But yeah...dancing has elevated WAAAAYY above my pay grade! :P

Besides, completely filling a screen with really cute, babyfaced, pop boys, is an easy way to get my attention!

Edited by Comicality
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..