Too Cute . . .

MrM

@Comicality Remember this kid from Avengers: Endgame? His name is Jack Champion. There are two sequels in the works for James Cameron's Avatar, and he'll be appearing in both over the next couple of years.  :D 

Spoiler

740full-jack-champion.jpg

Spoiler

740full-jack-champion.jpg

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Wow 1
On 7/13/2020 at 4:31 AM, Ivor Slipper said:

Dang! Deacon looks like a gender-bent version of his Mama! Same eyebrows!

So-o Pretty!

♥️

• Haha 1
On 7/12/2020 at 5:13 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Kids and their imagination! Personally, I don't know that I would have pictured my future quite like that, but it was enjoyable to watch.

I see a 'Chandler' in this boy's future! Someone to guide him Out and allow him to have that future he longs for! 💙

• Love 2

This just comes from the 'Too Cute' category.

I totally love this cat! :heart:

Edited by MrM
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I wonder about the story they have to tell?

b9f5ebd413b2a7d3c8bec3b5bcabeec6.jpg

~~~~~

“One bright day that summer we went to the lake, but we did so with a fluttery nervousness we felt in our tummies.  We knew something was different about this familiar trip to our ‘place.’ We stripped, but without the usual awkwardness and without the jokes and playing around we often did to diffuse the tension between us.  We entered the warmer than usual water that day with the midnight sun causing our skin to glow because we were both so pale.  We took each other’s hands and we gave each other our first kiss.”  Snowflake took my hand and kissed it and I wondered if he was kissing me or Tristan at that moment.  But, in all honesty, I was so caught up in the romantic imagery of all this I forgot entirely about being jealous.  What a beautiful way to start out one’s sexual awakening!

“The kiss set fire to our mutual passions for one another.  Passions that had been slowly coming to a boil since our eleventh year.  In the water, out of the water, in the sand of the beach, in the forest around, with no one to see us, we took each other’s virginity again and again.  I say it that way because each time we had sex that day was like a new virginity being taken and replaced with this sweet knowledge.  There could be nothing shameful about how we shared each other  It was pure and it was innocent and altogether beautiful.”  Snowflake gave a shuddering sigh and squeezed my hand.

“He even said . . . he loved me that day.  A word no Finn ever says lightly, even as a child.” ~ Snowflake

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Memories of Tristan

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I wonder about the story they have to tell?

b9f5ebd413b2a7d3c8bec3b5bcabeec6.jpg

It was the last day of Summer Camp, and Michael and I have been ducking and dodging our true feelings for one another for the past two weeks now. But now that the busses are showing up to take us home, separating us until next Summer...keeping our yearning hearts apart...I decided that I just couldn't let another minute go by without finally making the first move and letting him know that whatever he was feeling...I was feeling too.

I took him out on one of the hiking paths, just as his bus was showing up to snatch his beauty away from me...and I didn't say a word. I didn't have to. All the talking was done with our eye contact, and then with the gentle holding of hands...and then...at long last...with the touch of his tender lips against my own.

Best Summer ever...

:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Step back in time with me

to Teenagering 1989

A simple trip to McDonalds can say so much about a time and a life
Too Cute!

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Comicality said:

Awwwwwwwwwww! Adorable! Hehehe! ::Melts::

And take a look at young 'Captain America', Chris Evans! :P

OS1yUkV.jpg?1    gRG1NzY.jpg?1

16 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality OMG! Benedict Cumberbatch in grade school? He looks so shy, I can totally understand why he'd bite his lip!

0de2a28be77754cb1e1eaf781bed5ec3.jpg

Geeze! Capt'n America and Dr. Strange have been cute all the way up! :heart:

Here's Thor as a lad along with his little brother: Chris and Liam Hemsworth. Chris is the elder of the two.

53d99d908442c10ce8e15539d175221c.jpg

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, MrM said:

Geeze! Capt'n America and Dr. Strange have been cute all the way up! :heart:

Here's Thor as a lad along with his little brother: Chris and Liam Hemsworth. Chris is the elder of the two.

53d99d908442c10ce8e15539d175221c.jpg

Hahaha, CUTE!!!

And here's young Spider Man, Tom Holland as Billy Elliott! :P

And then there's this...which is just...Wow! HOT!!!!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hahaha, CUTE!!!

And here's young Spider Man, Tom Holland as Billy Elliott! :P

And then there's this...which is just...Wow! HOT!!!!

The Amazing Spider-Butt is a thing of absolute beauty!

s8cjL6R.png

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..