Too Cute . . .

MrM

D'awwwww! How exciting would it be to be a kid in a Marvel movie/TV show? LOL! That's so cute!

By the way...the twins WERE seen on the set of "Dr. Strange 2", so we may be seeing them again some time soon! Yay!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Happy birthday, Maxwell Jenkins!

Give Chicago a big ol' hug for me, Party Boy! :P
HXlCiYk.jpg?1

My best friend, Mike and I have been sort of partying long-distance for the past week! So I'll be back with you guys right after this weekend! (Sunday is my birthday! And then things will return to normal!) Cool?

HEY!!! I think Max took a dive there! >:O

I lost 50 GRAND on that fight! Dangit!!!

Love you all and I'll seezya soon!

• Love 2

Hiiiiii...Greyson! ((Snuggles))

Now, by your own admission, you said, "Oh no! I don't dance!" Hehehe, looks like you're doing pretty good to me. See, you've got a little bit of groove in ya! Sex-ay!

"You'll be begging for me, hot and heavy, in the morning!" Hehehe, yes, Greyson! ::Nods:: Yes, I will!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hahaha! Ya know, just because you sing it in French, which is cute...does NOT mean that this song is appropriate for young boys to be singing! LOL! It's funny that they keep making that call. I'm pretty sure it's not a mistake anymore. Although I think they at least changed some of the lyrics. I can't speak French.

By the way..."I Want Candy" is about giving someone a blowjob until they explode in your mouth, and vice versa. Kid friendly stuff, you know?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Shadow086 said:

LOL, I didn't get that vibe at all. You must be reading too much into things. :gikkle:

Nope! The artists that actually WROTE the song admitted it! I never would have thought that up at all! And wait until you hear the story behind "Yummy, Yummy, I Want Love In My Tummy'! LOL! Those classics are FULL of sexy stuff we didn't catch on to.

Hell, did you know Marvin Gaye's, 'Sexual Healing' was about him calling his heroin dealer for drugs? WTF??? LOL!

• Haha 2

Hehehe, emotional overload in kids is so adorable! Been there, done that! Balled my EYES when I saw "E.T." for the first time! Like...I couldn't handle the emotion at all! Can you imagine me getting a PUPPY in a box??? 

No way! I would have been a total wreck! Hahaha!

• Haha 1
On 6/8/2021 at 8:53 AM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality This kid had the best reaction to meeting his new brother!  :D I'm sure they'll be friends for life.

Dammit! You made me cry!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Christian Convery, the very definition of Too Cute in strawberry blond flavor . . .

I’ve been binging the latest DC comic to be put to film and I’m, basically, loving the too cuteness of Christian Convery’s Sweet Tooth! Imagine Bambi as a human-ish boy and go from there . . .

• Love 2

wow... nice thread with some talented people there ... literally "spent" 3 hours going through the thread ... some talented singers mentioned here.

Edited by Warrior1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 6/17/2021 at 5:54 AM, MrM said:

Christian Convery, the very definition of Too Cute in strawberry blond flavor . . .

I’ve been binging the latest DC comic to be put to film and I’m, basically, loving the too cuteness of Christian Convery’s Sweet Tooth! Imagine Bambi as a human-ish boy and go from there . . .

I haven't watched this series yet, (Gotta get through "Loki" first! And "Love Victor" S2) But his older brother is a cutie too! Fro "Gotham" and "The Boy II"! :P

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..