Too Cute . . .

MrM

4 hours ago, Comicality said:

Another example that everything can be solved with dancing! ::Giggles:: And magic powers! And cute boys! :P

wow wow that was great.
how these boys dance fenomenal.
i wonder what a lousy character these older youths must have to want to beat up a much younger and smaller one.

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7-cute-gay-memes.jpg

I love the two boys in this picture. So sweet, and not afraid to show their love for each other. They appear to be at a concert or another outdoor venue of some sort. I can picture them attending a Rufus Wainwright, Jr. concert.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3

@Comicality @MrM @hobo Here's something sweet that I wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy!   :)

Today, at the beach, I saw a young man who couldn't have been more than 11 years old. He had long, golden blonde hair pulled back into a short ponytail, with green eyes and a scattering of freckles on his little button-nose. He wore an elastic choker-style necklace and a pair of red-and-blue striped trunks going down to his knees. He was very slender, almost pixie-like, and his skin was heavily tanned, suggesting an athletic lifestyle. He had a friend who was almost as tanned, but with chestnut-brown hair and cinnamon eyes. This boy was a good deal taller than his slighter companion, but not towering over him. The taller boy grabbed his friend by the elbows, and then threw himself sideways, pulling them both into the water. When they surfaced, the dark-haired boy leaned forward and gave his blonde friend a light kiss on the nose, and they both giggled. The blonde boy's eyes crinkled into little crow's feet at the edges, and then I noticed that he was missing the two inscisors from his upper row of teeth. After they left the water, the boys sat down on the sand, spooning together while wrapped in a large towel. The blonde boy turned his head over his shoulder, and gave his boyfriend a little peck on the lips. It only lasted a second, but it was very sweet and thoughtful. After that, an older boy who appeared to be around 17 returned with an elephant ear and bacon-cheese fries from the fairgrounds. He had dark brown hair, so I assume that he was the elder brother of the chestnut-colored boy. The young couple went "halfsies" on the food, while the older brother went for a swim. They didn't do much after that, up until they packed up and left. Thus ends my tale of a young summer romance.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM @hobo Here's something sweet that I wanted to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy!   :)

Today, at the beach, I saw a young man who couldn't have been more than 11 years old. He had long, golden blonde hair pulled back into a short ponytail, with green eyes and a scattering of freckles on his little button-nose. He wore an elastic choker-style necklace and a pair of red-and-blue striped trunks going down to his knees. He was very slender, almost pixie-like, and his skin was heavily tanned, suggesting an athletic lifestyle. He had a friend who was almost as tanned, but with chestnut-brown hair and cinnamon eyes. This boy was a good deal taller than his slighter companion, but not towering over him. The taller boy grabbed his friend by the elbows, and then threw himself sideways, pulling them both into the water. When they surfaced, the dark-haired boy leaned forward and gave his blonde friend a light kiss on the nose, and they both giggled. The blonde boy's eyes crinkled into little crow's feet at the edges, and then I noticed that he was missing the two inscisors from his upper row of teeth. After they left the water, the boys sat down on the sand, spooning together while wrapped in a large towel. The blonde boy turned his head over his shoulder, and gave his boyfriend a little peck on the lips. It only lasted a second, but it was very sweet and thoughtful. After that, an older boy who appeared to be around 17 returned with an elephant ear and bacon-cheese fries from the fairgrounds. He had dark brown hair, so I assume that he was the elder brother of the chestnut-colored boy. The young couple went "halfsies" on the food, while the older brother went for a swim. They didn't do much after that, up until they packed up and left. Thus ends my tale of a young summer romance.

Of such, lifetime Souvenirs are made!

How lovely that we live in a society free enough that you were able to share in that and bask in the warmth of that purist and most innocent love. It reminds me of a scene I just wrote in my story Snowflake:

“Yes. This was the place.  He (Tristan) stood right over there with nothing on but his gorgeous smile.”  Snowflake smiled lovingly at what must have been a precious memory.  I hope he smiles like that when he talks to other people about me!

“More importantly, this is where the tables were turned.  Quite purposefully, I came out here on the following day, stripped, and prepared to swim.  It was around the same time as I had seen Tristan the day before and I was sure that he would be back. I wanted to surprise him!  I just hoped that he had more courage than I had.”  Snowflake walked down by the lake’s edge and scanned it in a way that made me think he might be looking for Tristan to be there again.  I swore that if he did show up I’d throw Tristan into the frozen lake and steal my Snuffy away pronto!

“I was not disappointed.  As I waded into the water I heard the familiar voice. ‘Hello?’ was all he said until I turned around.  When I did Tristan’s cute face got this big ‘O’ in it and he looked so surprised!  It was just like I hoped it would be.  He recognised me immediately and actually ran to me, tackled me, and pushed us both into the chilly water!  Neither of us had clothes on, but at that age it didn’t matter.”  Snowflake laughed at the memory.

“For the rest of the afternoon until early evening we played and played and played!  With both of us healthy we had the chance to enjoy each other’s company much better and it secured a friendship that promised to be a life-long one.”  Snowflake smiled, but then I saw a tear form in his eye and watched it stream down his cheek.

“From that point forward we were virtually inseparable.  My family and his thought that they had gained new sons in the exchange.  I was as much at his home as I was at mine and he was at mine as much as he was at his.”  Snowflake recounted with a touch of brightness in his voice despite the tears.

“We both grew-up and entered into our adolescence together.  It was during this time, in our thirteenth summer, that we understood that what we had was more than just friendship.  The curiosity and the feelings had been building between us for about two years.  Our swims together became a bit more awkward and we compared our bodies as they developed in new and strange ways.  We introduced each other to masturbation, but figured it was crossing a line we didn’t understand if we did anything mutually.  But the feelings grew.”

A Memory Of Tristan from Snowflake: A Love Story

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, does anyone else fall in love with cartoon characters or have I gone without for so long that I’m now actually starting to lose my grip on reality?

See . . . I have a thing for Chat Noir . . .

0ac1431d1a434a2c757bc2294697e1e4.gif`
Edited by MrM
  • Haha 2
On 7/16/2019 at 12:16 AM, MrM said:

Ok, does anyone else fall in love with cartoon characters or have I gone without for so long that I’m now actually starting to lose my grip on reality?

See . . . I have a thing for Chat Noir . . .

0ac1431d1a434a2c757bc2294697e1e4.gif`

My first cartoon crush...reruns of Johnny Quest! LOL! And I hadn't even gotten any yet at that age. But it's totally possible! ::Nods::

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

My first cartoon crush...reruns of Johnny Quest! LOL! And I hadn't even gotten any yet at that age. But it's totally possible! ::Nods::

Oh yes! The original shipped yaoi pairing: Johnny Quest and Raj! 💖

Actually, that deserves a SUPERHEART!!

❤️❤️        ❤️❤️
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
💗💗💗
💓

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..