Too Cute . . .

MrM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, always been a fan of Manu Rios, but haven't checked in with him for quite a while. He's always had an awesome voice. And...you know...he's pretty. ::Blush::

But when I typed his name into Youtube, the FIRST thing that came up was "Manu Rios Coming Out"! 😮 I was like, wait, WHAT????? But that hasn't been confirmed yet! I will be looking though! Hehehe! Because he's still pretty! LOL!

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, always been a fan of Manu Rios, but haven't checked in with him for quite a while. He's always had an awesome voice. And...you know...he's pretty. ::Blush::

Awww, he's cute!   :*)  And that voice is incredible!

• Love 3

Gosh, the 2020s are going to resemble the 80s for having some of the most beautiful men ever to have lived growing up in our midst! These guys are angelic!

Anyway, now for something completely different!

Edited by MrM
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 3:31 AM, Ivor Slipper said:

You've probably seen the original animation,

♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖!

My Hero Academia is my favorite Yaoi Shipped Rule 34 anime! This was ADORABLE! I think only Link from Legend of Zelda gets my Yaoi cravings going more.

Speaking of Breath Of The Wild Blonds: This guy would have been the kind I would have fallen ass over teakettle for back in the day! Huckleberry Finn meets Luke Skywalker!
He's so cute, nerdy, geeky, pure, and sweet . . . how could you not love Zack?

He likes Turtles!

Edited by MrM
  • Wow 3
On 10/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality There must be something in the waters of Iceland.  :P

VgVo2LYIzfMGCsg5JGWklyBaCsJD82yT3Cr3kzwg

IMG_2647-1024x1024.jpg

Viking boys have always been a weakness of mine! It must be genetic.

I wrote my story Snowflake just to live the dream of my particular fetish for Viking guys! 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, MrM said:

♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖!

My Hero Academia is my favorite Yaoi Shipped Rule 34 anime! This was ADORABLE! I think only Link from Legend of Zelda gets my Yaoi cravings going more.

Speaking of Breath Of The Wild Blonds: This guy would have been the kind I would have fallen ass over teakettle for back in the day! Huckleberry Finn meets Luke Skywalker!
He's so cute, nerdy, geeky, pure, and sweet . . . how could you not love Zack?

He likes Turtles!

NICE! Hehehe! Until the Stag Beetle thing! Nooooo! Me and bugs? We do NOT get along! Put it away! Don't pick it up! WTF are you doing??? Ahhhh!!!! Get away!!! :P

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, MrM said:

Viking boys have always been a weakness of mine! It must be genetic.

I wrote my story Snowflake just to live the dream of my particular fetish for Viking guys! 

Hehehe! Snowflake...

4MdxnC8.jpg?1

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe! Snowflake...

4MdxnC8.jpg?1

❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

OMG! Desi looks so mature and grown-up!  😍😭

He's cuter than most maple leaves I know! :P

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..