New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

I'm a newbie to this forum, but not a newbie for my favorite Gay Author 'DomLuka'. I've had a link to his stories since 2006 when, he was right at chapter 9 of 'Desert Droppings'. I remember being 18 and thinking 'Holy shiz, I can relate to his stories'. I've been a lurker for too long now, so I decided to join. (Hope I'm not too late)

Hullo everyone! I'm Estevan.

Welcome Estevan! Glad you decided to de-lurk :D

I'm a newbie to this forum, but not a newbie for my favorite Gay Author 'DomLuka'. I've had a link to his stories since 2006 when, he was right at chapter 9 of 'Desert Droppings'. I remember being 18 and thinking 'Holy shiz, I can relate to his stories'. I've been a lurker for too long now, so I decided to join. (Hope I'm not too late)

YAY! Welcome to the forum, Estevan!

Too Late? NO WAY! The Domaholics are staging a resurgence! Isn't that right, General Vic?

:boy:

-Kevin

• 1 month later...

...I decided to join. (Hope I'm not too late)

Hello, Estevan, and welcome. It's never too late (or too early: my computer shows you posted at 2:50 AM in some time zone). Besides DomLuka's stories, you'll find a great selection of stories under the "anthologies" tab, as well as some incredibly good stuff in the "hosted" and "efiction" tabs. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Site Administrator

G'day, James Freestone! I was away yesterday, but it looks like you're already settling in. :great: Feel free to ask if you've got any questions. :D

You may also want to check out the anthologies. These are themed short stories, poems, plays, submitted on a quarterly basis. We've just recently released the Spring 2009 anthology, but you might want to see if you want to write something for the Summer anthology, or maybe one of the ones later in the year.

Welcome to ga, Is there any stories you like on here already or what brought you here?

Well I put a rss feed on my msn, and I got updates about certain topics. Then I figured it was about time to join. x3 I haven't read anything yet, but I soooo want to. :3

Well I put a rss feed on my msn, and I got updates about certain topics. Then I figured it was about time to join. x3 I haven't read anything yet, but I soooo want to. :3

Hmm, Could start with Shadowgod or dkstories or one of the efiction stories :)

Edited by Drewbie
  • Site Administrator

>.>

<.<

I guess I introduce myself here?

Hola ^^ x'3

G'day :D If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Hi All,

I'm a long time lurker and reader here and was an active member of some other forums many moons ago.

I thought maybe now might be a good time to start participating a little round here, so um.. hi.

Glad you took the plunge and decided to join! :D

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a lot of fun :)

Have a great day!

Kevin

...was an active member of some other forums many moons ago.

In that case, welcome back! Probably don't have to tell you where to find some great fiction, good conversations, and lots of help if you're an aspiring writer.

• Site Administrator

G.day, Me! :D

Welcome to GA! If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

If I'm right, we've chatted before at DW. How have you been, since it's been a couple of years since we last spoke.

Cheers!

Graeme :D