New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Kevin! I'm sure I'll get the hang of the site!

Kavika

Welcome to the forum, Kavika! :D

It's awesome to have ya here! :)

I can't wait to interact with you more around the forums.

BTW, if you want to quote and respond to multiple people in the same post you can always click the "quote" button below each person's post (it'll turn red), and then click "Add Reply" (not "Fast Reply") at the bottom of the screen. All your quotes will be waiting for you in the response screen ;)

All the best,

Kevin

Hello all. I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I hope to find some very cool stories and hope to contribute one myself.

Kavika :read:

Late to the party, once again; nevertheless, be welcome, Kavika. Looking forward to your story.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

It's cool to be on this site, and hopefully it'll motivate me to write more stuff. :)

Welcome to ga! :)

Have fun!

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

We came to USA-America from Scotland via Ireland...something about stealing horses, I think, and we were trying to break the trail. Hope that counts. Welcome, in any case.

Hey everyone!

It's cool to be on this site, and hopefully it'll motivate me to write more stuff. :)

I hope you'll stick around, and feel free to post comments on a story you like on hosted authors or on efiction section and also you can get onto ga chat, once it gets fixed.

I'm not sure exactly what to say, so hey.

I'm eager to become a member so I can switch to the Authors' group.

Welcome to ga :) once you get up to five posts you can get a bit more access and when feel free to join with live chat when it when it goes back up. And also feel free to post comments on a story you like in the hosted sub forums or efiction :)

Welcome to ga :) once you get up to five posts you can get a bit more access and when feel free to join with live chat when it when it goes back up. And also feel free to post comments on a story you like in the hosted sub forums or efiction :)

Welcome :).

If you join live chat you'll get to associate with such socialites as Drewbie, myself, others. :P

• Like 1

Wow, that was fast! I see you're already in the Author's Group. Please let us know when you publish. Oh, and welcome!

Hey everyone!

Hi from Vietnam!

Welcome to the forum, guys!! :D

It's awesome to have you here :)

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

hey people....not so new to GA just new to the forums! Hope to be here more often and play a more active role!

G'day! Welcome to the GA forums and if you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :D Edited by Graeme

hey people....not so new to GA just new to the forums! Hope to be here more often and play a more active role!

Welcome to GA!

Have fun. :)