New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hi Circle! Welcome to GA ~!!~ If you have any stories you'd like to post and can't figure out how to just ask. One of us will gladly guide you through the process! Looking forward to reading some of your writings.

Hi, I am new on GA and can I just say that the people are AWESOME and so nice and helpful. I emailed one of the moderators for help and they came back in a couple of minutes. This is gonna be great-- thank you guys!!!

Welcome to the site. There are always people willing to help. Hope you find all that you are looking for.

Newbie....

I'm currently writing something that turns out to be longer and more developed than I expected. Found GA is currently holding a novella contest, so I hope I could make it.

Need some help on grammar, so if someone would like to volunteer, that'll be great. Posted Image I am okay with basic writing skill, character development and thematic structure, but I do need some constructive criticism on those subjects.

Wow. I'm impressed with anyone who uses words like "thematic structure." Seriously. I'll trade you a grammar check for a lesson in that.

Wow. I'm impressed with anyone who uses words like "thematic structure." Seriously. I'll trade you a grammar check for a lesson in that.

Really? :great: Thanks. Rilbur offered to help me on my work, but it won't hurt to have two editors or more. I won't let my work to be edited unless it's completely finished.

There is a Hollywood formula about thematic structure, but I lost my handout (yes, it has to do with scripts, so see if you can google it and find it out). Actually, I was looking for it this morning.... I'll let you know once I found it. Maybe I used the term wrongly, so I don't want to misguide you.

Ashi

Okay, so... Hi! :lol:

So, I've been signed up for almost a year and haven't posted on the forums or anything :o

I love writing, but unfortunately... not that good at it :( I've never written anything gay themed on account of me not having any real relationship experience, but if I do write something I would definately submit it here first!

Stay awesome, everyone :)

:wub: Chrissy

ETA: One quick question... am I allowed to sign up for a blog? It gives me an error when I try.

Edited by ChrissyL

Okay, so... Hi! :lol:

So, I've been signed up for almost a year and haven't posted on the forums or anything :o

I love writing, but unfortunately... not that good at it :( I've never written anything gay themed on account of me not having any real relationship experience, but if I do write something I would definately submit it here first!

Stay awesome, everyone :)

:wub: Chrissy

ETA: One quick question... am I allowed to sign up for a blog? It gives me an error when I try.

Try again now since you have five post if not post a topic in the administration subforum.

and Welcome to ga :)

...I love writing, but unfortunately... not that good at it Posted Image Chrissy...

Chrissy,

Welcome to the site. And thank you for giving me a chance to say, once again, that there's only one rule that applies equally to all writers: if you want to be a writer, write something! After that, you can begin to polish your craft. You will find many people here who are willing to help both through forums and one-on-one. There are also pointers to writing tools and techniques. There aren't many writers who were great, even good, when they first started. I know I'm still struggling and learning. Besides, it's the journey that's the real reward. What you write doesn't have to have a gay theme: take a look, for example, at the last anthology where Jovian posted a story about a war orphan. There are many other examples.

Again, welcome; write something; good luck!

Hey everyone. I just signed up today.

This site is a bit tricky to use but I think I can figure it out.

I'm also in the process of writing a story of my own, so I'm looking forward to contributing to GA.

:lol:

Hey everyone. I just signed up today...I'm also in the process of writing a story of my own, so I'm looking forward to contributing to GA...

Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading your story. Please be sure to post an announcement in the eFiction story announcement forums, so we'll know. Oh, and if you need help with the site, posting, etc., check the Administrative Communications forum...there are links to the moderators, etc., who can help.

well, it's been some time since I signed up with the primary reason to read some stories... but recetly I started to wander around the GA a little bit and since I post here and there at the forums or blogs, being a decent guy:D, I should come round here and say hi...

so hi! ;)

well, it's been some time since I signed up with the primary reason to read some stories... but recetly I started to wander around the GA a little bit and since I post here and there at the forums or blogs, being a decent guy:D, I should come round here and say hi...

so hi! Posted Image

Hi, Paya. Always room for another decent guy.

Um, Hi!. Uh... I guess I'll just say that I've been a long time reader. First time signing up on... well not only here but anywhere. Posted Image...

Welcome: always room for an avid reader. Hope you'll join the discussion forums, as well.

I joined GA back in May i think. But I just yesturday became active.

So technically I am new.

Anyways, I'm Rory. You can call me that or R-jayy or just Jayy.

Anyways. hello everyone!

Welcome. Nice to meet you...love your little man...what IS he doing? :)

...I'm Rory. You can call me that or R-jayy or just Jayy.

Anyways. hello everyone!

Hello back at you, Rory. Your little man may have just solved the global energy crisis. What's his carbon footprint, anyway? Welcome! Your profile says you like both to read and to write. Both readers and writers are always needed. Looking forward to hearing more from you.