New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello all,

I am Robert White aka KriZstan. I am a 27y/o student at Augusta State University. I started writing a novel when I was 22y/o. I am currently working on finishing this novel. I would also like to write a short story for you all to enjoy. I am so glad I found this site, many thanks to MeowGod!

Hello all,

I am Robert White aka KriZstan. I am a 27y/o student at Augusta State University. I started writing a novel when I was 22y/o. I am currently working on finishing this novel. I would also like to write a short story for you all to enjoy. I am so glad I found this site, many thanks to MeowGod!

Welcome Robert, always glad to see/read new authors. If you have questions, just ask, someone always answers. If you need an editor or beta reader, go to the Editor's Corner and ask.

Either way, welcome again and enjoy.

Andy

Hello all,

Welcome to GA. Me and of course many others would like to read your story. Enjoy:).

• 3 weeks later...

Well hello there! It's funny, I just finished writing my first paragraph on this new piece I will be writing about when I started googling "gay love loneliness" and this site came up. I created an account and here I am posting my intro. Seems like fate to me, hi!

Welcome Star,

If you have questions, ask. People are always willing to help.

Couple quick things: You need 5 posts to get 'Author Status' so you'll need a couple more.

The Writer's corner forum has lots of information and ways to get help. Use it as it really is helpful.

Anything else, just ask.

Andy

Well hello there! It's funny, I just finished writing my first paragraph on this new piece I will be writing about when I started googling "gay love loneliness" and this site came up. I created an account and here I am posting my intro. Seems like fate to me, hi!

Welcome to GA. If you need anything you can always ask almost anybody;). Qunous10 has given most of the heads ups. So Enjoy:).

Just saying hi,

Hoping to take the plunge and publish a story or two and as the FAQ says this is where I'm to start. While I know he hasn't been heard from in a while I wanted to give thanks to Dom Luka who first brought me to the site with his works, and the recent inspiration I've found for writing after reading some of Quonus10 and KingdombytheSea's works.

Welcome CM - not sure what to call you and your screen name is too much to type [says the man who wrote 15 words to avoid typing 11 extra letters] :P

Anyway, thanks for the shout out [i'd have said Hi anyway, but I do appreciate it all the same]

If you have questions ask, folks are always more than willing to help.

If you have writing, editing, finding a beta reader type questions, the Writers Corner or Editors Corner are good places to go.

Welcome again.

Andy

• Site Administrator

Congrats on leaving behind lurker status Chibi! Welcome to the fray! I'm one of the folks you can ask if you have any troubles with GA stories. My pm box is always open and I can usually be found in chat at least once a day.

Hi Star! Welcome to GA. Good luck on the new story and thanks for joining!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is Fitz, and I've only been writing for a few months.

Looking forward to adding my story to GA. It's already hosted elsewhere, but looking for some increased visibility.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Fitz and Jacob. It's always nice to have new authors and readers on the site. There are plenty of great stories here to read. That saying, if you want more visibility on your story Fitz, make sure you read and review for others so they'll do the same, post a story topic in the GA Stories Discussion forum, maybe link in your signature to your story... Good luck!

Hey guys!

I'm Chad and I've been frequenting this site for ages. So finally I've decided to join. :P I'mma try and be as active as I can, by participating in forums and posting some of my work!

I generally write non-fiction, but I'm trying to work on my fiction writing skills. Hoho :)

Hey guys!

I'm Chad and I've been frequenting this site for ages. So finally I've decided to join. Posted Image I'mma try and be as active as I can, by participating in forums and posting some of my work!

I generally write non-fiction, but I'm trying to work on my fiction writing skills. Hoho Posted Image

Ooooh a new writer! :D Welcome Chad, glad that you joined. I always look forward to having more to read. :)

• Like 1

Hi Everyone ! Im Karl, but my friends call me Roan.

Im 19, from Melbourne Australia (mostly). My nickname is due to my hair once being like the chestnut roan horse colour, and also because Im generally like a big awkward gangly skittish colt. I promise however not to bite, kick, buck or otherwise cause too many problems. And I hate oats.

I am looking to get into some writing when I get up the courage to show poeple what I write, till then Im enjoying the community.

Cheers

Hi everbody, Hi again Roan. I'm Joe.

Stopped in here to say thank you for providing this oasis. All of you ,hugs all around, big wet kiss on request.

I was impressed with the great reading available here. This forum is the biggest asset tho. Thank you so much.

I will be exploring many threads here

Thanks again,Joe

Edit: I will post some of my poetry here. Soon I hope. I have to get it typed up. I just scribble on old-fashioned paper.

Edit#2: Why does my profile have that "warn status" .Was I bad?

Edited by JOeKEool

• Site Administrator

Hi new members! Quite the influx!

Sorry I missed you Chad002, good luck posting. Read the faq and it should answer any questions you might have as to posting on the site.

Hi Roan! Fellow redhead I see :P I never had cool nicknames from my hair though-as a kid it was carrot orange, lol! This site is a wonderful resource for new writers. I didn't start really writing or posting until I joined and look at me now. Check out the writing and editing forums for topics about writing and how to polish your work. I always advise getting a beta and/or an editor too; they are an invaluable help.

hi Deathboi... that's just a normal hi back ;) I hope you enjoy the site!

Joekeool, have fun exploring the site. There are many great people to meet and a lot of different forums to explore. As for the warn status-everyone has those but you can only see yours. For now you have a warn status of 0 but if you break GA's ToS you agreed to when you joined, you can receive warn increasese for the incidents. Only the member and the mod/admin team can see the warn status on your account.

• Site Moderator

Edit#2: Why does my profile have that "warn status" .Was I bad?

Each member can see his/her own warn status. When it's blank everything is okay.