Tis' the Season! Post Your Favorite Christmas Music

3 minutes ago, R J Drew said:

:lmao: Oh honey, there's nothing like laughing with family and friends around the dinner table during the holidays. And seriously? How can anyone be offended by Dominick, he's a hoot! 

My family always found a little truth and embraced our heritage. Rather than thinking the song demeaning and stereotyping. It also has an Italian vibe which connects me to my nana. We’d sing to each other in Italian. Started when I was her lil bambino.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs no matter who sings it.

Something I heard today after hearing the song on a radio show while driving in the car this afternoon.

Originally, the composer of Silver Bells had titled it 'Tinkle Bells'. He later changed the title due to the double meaning.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs no matter who sings it.

Something I heard today after hearing the song on a radio show while driving in the car this afternoon.

Originally, the composer of Silver Bells had titled it 'Tinkle Bells'. He later changed the title due to the double meaning.

I prefer to sing Tinkle Bells. That’s hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Caz Pedroso -- boy that Steve Grand is hot! :lol: I've never heard of him before. Now I'm going to check out all his other stuff. :) 

My favorite Xmas music (yes, I LOVE Christmas music even though I don't celebrate Christmas -- Like Barbra S.) is: ANYTHING by TSO -- they are fantastic, Little Drummer Boy, Do You Hear What I Hear, Last Christmas, but only by Wham!, and the one by David Bowie and Bing Crosby. I've only heard that one once.

I'm sure once I post this I'll think of a hundred more! :lmao: 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Lisa said:

@Caz Pedroso -- boy that Steve Grand is hot! :lol: I've never heard of him before. Now I'm going to check out all his other stuff. :) 

I found him via a FB friend who posted the song one Christmas. He is hot :yes: and he has a wonderful voice too :) 

Edited by Caz Pedroso
  • Like 3