The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Seems ol Deb stuck around until today.. geez   I was so cold last night i had to put socks on.. and today. lol

Socks, eh? That was me the first cold day. It was if a switch had been flipped to cold, and it’s still like that. No wide open windows overnight, though it’s seems like yesterday we needed the AC on…

Mind you, it does make for a more pleasant walk in the evening. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Happy Monday.

Hope everyone is keeping well x

Happy Monday to you, chris...and everyone else. I hope the beginning of the work week is easy for everyone.

image.png.a62de62d81940a678536fc48fdecaae8.png

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I hope the beginning of the work week is easy for everyone.

So far it's been a dumpster fire of a morning... but fingers crossed it'll change. (I'm not holding my breath)

I hope everyone has a good day.

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

17 minutes ago, kbois said:

So far it's been a dumpster fire of a morning... but fingers crossed it'll change. (I'm not holding my breath)

I hope everyone has a good day.

Hope your day gets better x

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1

35 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Am I hugely overreacting here?

I don't think so. You should err on the side of caution; it's better to be safe than sorry.  :hug:

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I don't think you are. That's beyond weird. Depending on your reporting structure, perhaps discuss this with your manager or HR. 

You are uncomfortable, and his behavior is odd. At least speak to someone about what's happened.

I did bring the lunch scenario up to one of my colleagues.   She laughed at it, which is why I'm feeling uncertain about things 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, CassieQ said:

I did bring the lunch scenario up to one of my colleagues.   She laughed at it, which is why I'm feeling uncertain about things 

I get that, but you didn't find it funny. I'm guessing you still don't. And it doesn't sound funny to me either. I showed Michael, my ex-cop husband, and He wasn't laughing. It may be nothing, so if you're still uncomfortable, speak to your manager or HR. 

• Love 5

1 minute ago, CassieQ said:

Thanks for everyone who made me feel less like a crazy lady.  

just be careful..

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

just be careful..

I second that.  First instincts are usually right. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, CassieQ said:

His behaviour, especially for a newbie, is weird and can definitely be seen as creepy. 

Better to overreact, so he stays on your radar in case his behaviour gets weirder.

Good luck and take care. 

• Love 4

9 hours ago, CassieQ said:

You are not overreacting. He's a creep. No matter how you package it or try to analyze it, he's a creep. 

Always go with your gut instinct.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

This lefty is pleased because The Creep isn't working today.  I brought in the pepper spray my sister got me.  The canister is bright pink and it looks like a toy, so hopefully I don't have to whip it out.  :lmao:

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

This lefty is pleased because The Creep isn't working today.  I brought in the pepper spray my sister got me.  The canister is bright pink and it looks like a toy, so hopefully I don't have to whip it out.  :lmao:

I'm glad the Creep is off work today. Slimeball. Have a good one!!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Have a good day.

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
3 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Have a great day, Cassie! 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..