The Drop in Centre

I had just told tim, I wasn't planning on talking publicly today. And of course, I did.

Morning DiC.

I hope everyone is having a post-Christmas good day.

Thank you, everyone, for the good wishes. It's greatly appreciated.

So, Skyrim... Pirated games are buggy as hell, and even with the newer install, my saved game folder was corrupted, meaning I need to restart. I did fix it. It was a Read/Write error on the folder its self, and it was being caused by my Anti-virus. I've run the Anti-V on it four times now, both online and offline, and it's clear. So, I was able to fix that. Surprisingly it happened in the same spot as the first installment bugged out. Building Lakeview Manor. That's what I get for trying to build a house for two kids, a dog, and a spouse.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I had just told tim, I wasn't planning on talking publicly today. And of course, I did.

Morning DiC.

I hope everyone is having a post-Christmas good day.

Thank you, everyone, for the good wishes. It's greatly appreciated.

So, Skyrim... Pirated games are buggy as hell, and even with the newer install, my saved game folder was corrupted, meaning I need to restart. I did fix it. It was a Read/Write error on the folder its self, and it was being caused by my Anti-virus. I've run the Anti-V on it four times now, both online and offline, and it's clear. So, I was able to fix that. Surprisingly it happened in the same spot as the first installment bugged out. Building Lakeview Manor. That's what I get for trying to build a house for two kids, a dog, and a spouse.

Hugs ... gonna edit chapter 12.

• Love 3

Ok, Skyrimmers... *snickers*

I've done a couple of playthroughs now and I've gotten a feel for the game. I've found that Sneak, Archery, One-handed, and Smithing to be the skills every character needs. I find the third-person view the best, and sometimes switching to FPS view is needed. Like when sniping with archery.  Saving often is the best thing you can do. It's cool you can do same-sex spouses, but the dialogue once you're married makes me laugh. Also, killing Astrid is not the best way to join the Dark Brotherhood.

With all that, any new tips, tricks, or advice?

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hugs ... gonna edit chapter 12.

Thanks, Bro... I'm working chapter 11 for you now. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

morning Reader .. under orders to chill mostly today .. we had a nice Christmas. Hope yours was nice too!

Mine was,thank you. Turns out we had turkey not quail for dinner. Just my almost 55 year old brother being a cheeky bugger  - yet again -  telling my mom that was for dinner... :rolleyes:

As for you spending the day chilling? I concur, relax and take it easy, my friend. You earned it. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Mine was,thank you. Turns out we had turkey not quail for dinner. Just my almost 55 year old brother being a cheeky bugger  - yet again -  telling my mom that was for dinner... :rolleyes:

As for you spending the day chilling? I concur, relax and take it easy, my friend. You earned it. :) 

LOL.. brothers, eh?  Hehe. I am.. i feel really tired today ... i think the cold meds i was taking sort of stops the cold for a short period.. but it's catching up to me today.  But they let me sleep and enjoy Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, MacGreg said:

Hello, DiCsters. I'm supposed to be working today, but this cold morphed into something harsher, so I'm at home, for now. Sounds like you all had pleasant holidays, glad to hear it. I'll be happier once New Year's is over. Flying out to LA to meet my niece.

oh that is wonderful news Sir!!!   that will be a great break.   When do you go?  Sorry you're feeling crappy ... and hope You recover soon!!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh that is wonderful news Sir!!!   that will be a great break.   When do you go?  Sorry you're feeling crappy ... and hope You recover soon!!

Thanks. I leave on the 3rd. Just for a few days.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Thanks. I leave on the 3rd. Just for a few days.

Well a few days can make a difference ... change of scene, and meeting a new family member.  yay!!   :D  

• Like 3
Just now, BHopper2 said:

I just got some fucking fantastic news...

Mom is back at the Rehab Center, and all is well. 🙂

YAY!!   Hugs!  That is wonderful news!!... when can you see her??

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@MacGreg Sir sorry to hear the cold morphed, but very cool on the trip to meet the neice

@BHopper2 doing the happy dance for your mom!

Thanks, miss molly... It was great news.

@MacGreg Sorry, I can an ass at times. Sorry to hear about your cold. Homemade Chicken Soup made with bone-in chicken. Also, happy you're going to see your niece.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

You know... I just realized how much I work on my stories while sitting on the toilet, and in the shower.

tmi    lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Doesn't your tablet get wet..?

Waterproof. LOL

Nah, it's a notebook that doesn't go in the shower. Just a lot of thinking while soaping up and rinsing off. Judy Bloom, the author of Tales of a Fourth-Grade Nothing and Super Fudge, came up with both stories in the shower too.

Edited by BHopper2
Damn got soup in the head.
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

watching a show called longmire on netflix...  takes place in montana or somewhere.. it's pretty good.. much diff from stuff i usually get to watch ... left alone in the afternoon with netflix access.  :)   It's about this rather interesting man... who is the sheriff of a town or area, however it's done out there.  but i like it.

Makes me think you're getting into some mischief, tim. :P 

I've seen that on Netflix, so I'll check it out. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Michael is out .. i usually do not have access to what we watch ...  lol

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Kind of like the saying the fox guarding the henhouse or the mouse guarding the cheese. Yes, that's where my mind wandered. And, yes, I know I'm weird...

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

watching a show called longmire on netflix...  takes place in montana or somewhere.. it's pretty good.. much diff from stuff i usually get to watch ... left alone in the afternoon with netflix access.  :)   It's about this rather interesting man... who is the sheriff of a town or area, however it's done out there.  but i like it.

such a good show!

started on A&E was cancelled and the outcry from fans was deafening so Netflix picked it up.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..