The Drop in Centre

13 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Spot on, every bit of this. 

Merry Christmas tim and Mike xoxo to you both 

i am supposed to be a writer ...LOL   Merry Christmas, Reader and thank you for everything.. xo

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Merry Christmas my Brother, and Mike.

Yes, a lot of happy and sad times this year, but as you said we love and support each other here.

Love and peace to everyone.

Merry Christmas, A xo

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm going to go wrap a few things and then get to bed

good night all

see you tomorrow

xoxo

good night, molly  .. Merry Christmas

• Love 4
Just now, Kitt said:

Now that it is officially Christmas here, I want to wish everyone of you the love and joy you deserve. You have become a supportive family to me, and I want you all to know I appreciate you.

I love you all!

Merry Christmas back to you, Kitt. Lots of virtual hugs and kisses!

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Now that it is officially Christmas here, I want to wish everyone of you the love and joy you deserve. You have become a supportive family to me, and I want you all to know I appreciate you.

I love you all!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kitt. I feel the same as you do about this place and the people who dwell within these cyber walls. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

It's heartwarming.  I knew I'd find The Waltons: A very Special Christmas. Seriously, Merry Christmas, all denizens of the DIC! 

Merry Christmas to you too Mike. May today be filled with a lot of laughter and love.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..