The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Along this line, I was having a conversation last night with some friends about Krispy Kremes.  Specifically, how ironic it is that they are used so often as fundraisers by high school cheerleaders and athletes.  Sure.

LOL.. i think the same at work... they keep saying to walk and get healthy yet they sell deep fried samosas to raise money.  A woman at work sold stuff for her scout son.. nuts, popcorn, trail mix... mmm somewhat better

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Afternoon. Well, nothing like the internet to ensure a Happy New Year. First thing on my feed is.. 20 foods that will give you cancer!  Yes, thank you.  Happy New Year to you also.  I will give up everything. 

hello Michael Sir

the internet is an odd place indeed

there was good news on my feed, the Broncos finally fired the coach. Phil is very happy, but wonders why they didn't do it sooner

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Michael Sir

the internet is an odd place indeed

there was good news on my feed, the Broncos finally fired the coach. Phil is very happy, but wonders why they didn't do it sooner

Good afternoon, molly. Will firing the coach help? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

well, it's a start Sir

a new defensive coordinator and a more efficient quarterback

that's what i've heard Phil complaining about most

We can only hope. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i've been home from work for a while, but Phil just got home

excuse me for a bit

i'll be back later

See ya, later miss molly.

24 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Dinner time!!  :D    yay .. see you later on..

May you and Mike enjoy dinner. Is it Chinese?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ok gang, I'm on the road ( hubby's driving right now) bringing those 4 horses home again.  Have about an hour and a half Till I am done for the year.

If I dont get back here later, may you all have a happy and safe evening.  Know that I love you all!

• Love 4

6 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Ok gang, I'm on the road ( hubby's driving right now) bringing those 4 horses home again.  Have about an hour and a half Till I am done for the year.

If I dont get back here later, may you all have a happy and safe evening.  Know that I love you all!

Stay safe yourself, Kitt. Happy New Year! 

2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, it just went midnight here. Happy New Year from the future to you all! 

A very Happy New Year Thorn.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, it just went midnight here. Happy New Year from the future to you all! 

Happy New Year Thorn!

3 minutes ago, WolfM said:

Hope you all have a safe and happy Near Years :)

and to You  too Wolfie

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BHopper2 said:

I'll be in and out, like bad sex, going to finally finish Beta reading this chapter for tim, I started earlier today. If, I don't end up Toddler Wrangling, and being a sociable family member.

They bought Fireworks to shoot off in the backyard... to scare the birds away in the trees. Because in FL it's illegal to shoot off fireworks unless you're scaring off birds from your property. You have to sign a form when you buy, declaring that was intended when you purchased.

I'll be back before midnight.

Remember what happened in Steel Magnolias when pop set off fireworks to scare the birds before the wedding.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..