The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

15 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Of course, I go put the garbage out and my only warning was a boom of thunder before the skies opened up. 😶💦

Wow, that's sudden! We had a bit of unexpected rain today at the festival, but it passed quick enough.

Goodnight, DiC. I'm exhausted after my day. Time to sleep.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Wow, that's sudden! We had a bit of unexpected rain today at the festival, but it passed quick enough.

Goodnight, DiC. I'm exhausted after my day. Time to sleep.

Sleep well, Thorn. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everyone. I just got home. Been at a music festival all day. Going back tomorrow. The Cure were headlining this evening. Such a good show! They were all very happy and playful, and I swear Robert Smith and I held eye contact for a good ten seconds at one point, lol! I was all the way in front. They played a bunch of songs from Disintegration, which is one of my favourite albums of all time. 

From when they played Lullaby:

IMG-4149.jpg

Oh I'm so envious! It sounds like you had a blast

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sirs and friends

my wish for you tonight is restful sleep and a great Thursday.

so my last thought to end this day is “Hi, how was your day”?

have a wonderful night.

Edited by rickproehl
Fixed words
  • Like 3

Morning, everybody! My cats woke me up early, I'd like to sleep for like another five hours, but that's not happening, unfortunately. That's what it's like having a little kitten, I guess, lol! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Oh I'm so envious! It sounds like you had a blast

The best part was really that they were having a blast. The last time I saw them (which was the first time) they were great, but last night they just had so much energy. You could clearly see that they were enjoying themselves so much up there, and that just took it above and beyond. My friend I was with, who's a huuuuge fan and has seen them like a dozen times, said that this was hands-down the best The Cure show they had ever seen.

It's been 4 years since I last went to this festival. It feels good to be there again, even though this year's line-up (aside from The Cure) is a bit so-so. Today I'll probably just camp out by one of the stages and wander a little bit and see what looks interesting. 

• Like 3

Sirs and friends 

as you start your day my wish for you is that this  day will be a great day. This day should be filled with good times and good thoughts. So please enjoy your day. Have a great Thursday.

hi - How is your day?

rick

Edited by rickproehl
Missing words
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Today I'll probably just camp out by one of the stages and wander a little bit and see what looks interesting. 

Thorn 

that sounds a fun day for you. so things going good for you? I read where you had a great concert last night. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yes, we do ... i know i do especially.

You need to acknowledge your own worth before others will. Now as I've said before Namasté little brother. You do remember why I use that particular reference, yes?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

@Carlos Hazday

morning Sir it’s been a while since I said hi to you. So things going good for you?

Not bad. The heat and humidity seem to drain my energy faster the older I get. Yesterday I was running around on the motorcycle and after 15 minutes all I wanted was back in the AC.  Otherwise trying to stay out of trouble. Working on edits for a Christmas story and s l w l y writing something to kick off 2020. Trying different styles and subjects so unsure what type of reactions I'll get. I'm kinda happy with how Dolphin Delivery was received considering the subject matter. How the heck are you?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Not bad. The heat and humidity seem to drain my energy faster the older I get. Yesterday I was running around on the motorcycle and after 15 minutes all I wanted was back in the AC.  Otherwise trying to stay out of trouble. Working on edits for a Christmas story and s l w l y writing something to kick off 2020. Trying different styles and subjects so unsure what type of reactions I'll get. I'm kinda happy with how Dolphin Delivery was received considering the subject matter. How the heck are you?

Glad to hear things are going good for you. As for myself I’m like everyone trying to be a better person. Some days its easy and other days give us challenges but that is when you learn the most. I have not read Dolphin Delivery yet (yeah I missed that one). 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..