just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning 

How is your day?

i need to share this today...

DC5D3CDC-897A-4955-BF9C-98BD39FA751A.jpeg

Oh, that is a good one! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 7/30/2020 at 11:33 AM, MichaelS36 said:

It is very good. I'm not an introvert, but I'm also not blind to them. Imagine a boardroom filled only with extroverts, not much would be accomplished. It's important to see each other and smart bosses and companies do understand how both types of people can contribute.  Introverts are thinkers, preferring to consider before offering suggestions.

@kbois says being online makes it easier to speak out. tim is the same way. molly, also i think.  Nothing wrong with that. I don't think introverts should be expected to change or harness their inner extrovert. Do we ask this of extroverts; be quiet and think before you speak?  No. 

Thank you.  :) 

On 7/30/2020 at 1:15 PM, MichaelS36 said:

I understand, but I hope I did not confuse things. To be clear, tim and molly are introverts and they are submissive.  However, one does not necessarily go hand-in-hand with the other. There are submissive extroverts just as there are submissive introverts.

Yup.  That's me....  I am very introverted, though surprisingly not many people believes me when I told them that.  But I am definitely not submissive.  LOL

Spoiler

Can you say Power Bottom?  :gikkle:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Ashi said:

Thank you.  :) 

Yup.  That's me....  I am very introverted, though surprisingly not many people believes me when I told them that.  But I am definitely not submissive.  LOL

Reveal hidden contents

Can you say Power Bottom?  :gikkle:

Yes I can say that. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Morning chores with 100% humidity,  which dropped as the temp rose over 90*, 2 trailers with 4 horses to a show by 9 am, and 17 ribbons later, stick a fork in me, I think I am done!

Congratulations on your ribbons! I don't envy you trying to do it all in the heat though. Kudos to all the riders for a great day! My husband's cousin has a horse farm and it sure is a lot of hard work. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Evening 

Spent the day doing volunteer work. along with my brother-in-law we did a drive thru fish fry. we cook the fish and we had others put the meals together. the profit went to a local Grange in our area that we do odd duties for. Lots of sunshine and social distancing. cook aver 150 lbs of cod almost 1200 pieces of fish. we could have cook more but we ran out. 

How is your day?

That’s an awesome thing to do, rick, and I’m sure it’s well appreciated. :thumbup: 

After going for a walk, I tilled the soil in the garden in preparation for the big rain that’s in the forecast - fingers crossed we get a lot - had dinner, cleaned up the dishes, and now I’m chilling with a bowl of cherries. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Evening 

Spent the day doing volunteer work. along with my brother-in-law we did a drive thru fish fry. we cook the fish and we had others put the meals together. the profit went to a local Grange in our area that we do odd duties for. Lots of sunshine and social distancing. cook aver 150 lbs of cod almost 1200 pieces of fish. we could have cook more but we ran out. 

How is your day?

That's awesome rick!

I had to read 'drive thru fish fry' several times as my brain kept messing up:

Drive fru fresh fry---Drive thru frish fry---Drive thru thrish fry🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

it was a good time and kbois have you been hitting the drinks a little early? 

Oddly enough...not even drinking tonight. My shins have decided to join my knees in singing the song of agony so painkillers and alcohol don't tend to mix very well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..