The Drop in Centre

5 minutes ago, kbois said:

Has anyone else besides me forgotten that hand sanitizer left in your hot car in the middle of summer turns into the consistency of water so that when you flick the lid it literally squirts out like water from a hydrant, coating not only your hand,  but pretty much the entire console too? And how did it get in my hair? 🤔🤭

Now my car smells like weird apples that have been soaked in rubbing alcohol 😜

Watch it will stain anything plastic so wipe it down. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, kbois said:

Has anyone else besides me forgotten that hand sanitizer left in your hot car in the middle of summer turns into the consistency of water so that when you flick the lid it literally squirts out like water from a hydrant, coating not only your hand,  but pretty much the entire console too? And how did it get in my hair? 🤔🤭

Took hours to unglue my brother when a tube of super glue behaved the same way under similar conditions. Whole bottle of nail polish remover and a box of q-tips needed. At least yours will evaporate with a bit of patience 

• Wow 5
9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Watch it will stain anything plastic so wipe it down. 

I got most of it. I think. My car is 12 years old so I'm not worried about stains. I am still trying to figure out how it got in my hair. lol

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Took hours to unglue my brother when a tube of super glue behaved the same way under similar conditions. Whole bottle of nail polish remover and a box of q-tips needed. At least yours will evaporate with a bit of patience 

I can't even imagine. What a nightmare! 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Nope, can’t say that I have.

I use soap, clear nylon gloves and/or sanitizer at the store. Probably a good thing I don’t, because I could see that happening to me. I keep a box of disposable masks in the glove compartment, and if I didn’t have other options, there would be a bottle of hand sanitizer in there, too.

As for the smell? I guess it could be worse than weird apples...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator
43 minutes ago, kbois said:

I have to go through the bank drive thru several times a week for work, so gloves and hand sanitizer are necessary. 

Worst car smell mishap...an entire bottle of Shalimar perfume a friend once gave me broke in the trunk of my car.....thirty years and I still gag if I smell that perfume.🤣

:P 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..