Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Good morning everyone!

No, I did not actually get my day off free, but that's not unusual!  I did have to work from home doing data entry so I don't end up behind the 8 ball with the end of the year crap. That is sneaking up really quickly!

I tend to annoy people with my organization.  When I hand the boss the receipts at the end of the year he can actually find the one he is looking for to keep the accountant happy!

I keep a sectional notebook sub divided by month that all receipts get taped into.{ What? You want to see the receipt for the parts to the gator? Lets see, repairs were last month, so (flip flip flip) here.}

Ummmm, you just noticed this Froggy?

You are quite welcome Buck!  

Morning, Kitt. :hug: 

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I got my winter tires on, made an appointment for an oil change, bought a couple of hundred dollars worth of tools for my son, found a vacuum cleaner online for my daughter that should do nicely... just have to go buy it at the Home Depot. Oh, and I read four chapters of Hollow Hills. :) 

:yes: :read:  :hug::kiss: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Evening! Yeah, I suppose it is for you Bucket. About 8pm or something isnt it? Here, it's only sunrise, a cold and beautiful one though. Red sky over frosted rooftops. Nice, if I didn't have to go out in it!

Hi Artful One:glomp:  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..