Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 7/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, clochette said:

Thanks (I've got a great phone that can last a week without charging ;) )

I'm not sure how to explain a circus. A circus is a place hight in the mountain that's looks like a big hole when you step in with a rocky wall all around. The most known is the Cirque de Gavarnie near the spanish border. Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cirque de gavarnie vue aerienne"Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cirque de gavarnie"

We went to Gavarnie a few years ago. It's stunning! And it's so high (1570 meters above the sea level) that even in summer you can see snow on the multiple glaciers. And as you cn see on the pictures there are a few waterfalls all around. Gavarnie is located in a protected zone in the Pyrénées where bears are know to live and have been spotted. 

Beautiful pictures, Clo!! One year, we (my parents, me and Dennis) were at our cottage in Maine and we (my mom and dad) took us to the White Mountains National Forest (in New Hampshire) and it was snowing. We were in shorts and a t shirt ( since it was about 80 at the cottage).

• Love 5

On 8/1/2019 at 2:35 AM, Timothy M. said:

Ugh :pinch: :puke:  Can you please stop with the posting and quoting of the horrible clown photos and memes ? Or let me know when you're done? It was not the way I wanted to start my day -

Hide contents

- especially after seeing on the news that Denmark has to suffer a visit of the orange clown in the beginning of September. :facepalm:

Tim, To Dennis and me (and lots more) our President is doing a great job...but I'll talk politics at my favorite political website.🌎

19 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

You guys are making me hungry 🤤 Good thing it's lunch time, although I don't have any cookies or donuts.  

I think I'm going to bake chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies today. I go to Dunkin or Krispy Kreme for Donuts...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..