Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, clochette said:

The new trend in France is to move to the countryside and then complain and take your neighbor who's live here their entire life to court cause their chickens or duck are making too much noise :rolleyes: idiots

That's just plain nuts 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

The new trend in France is to move to the countryside and then complain and take your neighbor who's live here their entire life to court cause their chickens or duck are making too much noise :rolleyes: idiots

If you don't like your neighbors, well, I think it's time to check the real estate listings.   :rofl:

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, clochette said:

Everyone looked at us especially the Dutch who were going to bed (seriously the campground are full of Dutch and they have dinner at like 5.30pm and are in bed at 7! 

We have dinner at 6:00, maybe 6:30. Most people in America go to bed around 9 or 10 o'clock.

You know...Since most people average 8 or 9 hours of sleep, that means those Dutchies would be waking up at 3:00 a.m.!   :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We have dinner at 6:00, maybe 6:30. Most people in America go to bed around 9 or 10 o'clock.

You know...Since most people average 8 or 9 hours of sleep, that means those Dutchies would be waking up at 3:00 a.m.!   :blink:

Lol nah they're usually awake early, I'd say between 7 and 8.30am. what we've always found "strange is they're staying at the campground, at the pool and they're caravan playing games. You won't see them much visiting villages. They're very nice, calm and quiet camping neighbours

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, clochette said:

People move here then complain about the smell. Yeah, okay, manure stinks, didn't you notice that when you visited before you bought the house?

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Going to bed at 7 doesn't mean you're asleep at 7.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, S.L. Lewis said:

I went shopping this morning. I have since taken a well needed nap. And am now enjoying some ramen. 

Wrote a prompt for "cockroach". Went into a weird apocalyptic direction. It's interesting. It'll be up Monday. 

Hi, Sunny! :hug: 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..