Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Marty said:

And for me...

250 words of chapter 12

(And most, if not all, of those may get chopped before the chapter sees the light of day.)

2ed59e21-094a-4c0a-a209-b23edf7ea958_Ill

That's the truth... It is hard work! I decided to start Chapter 4 over, as I'm trying to get a few points of view from minor and major characters! One of the minor character in RacingLove is a major character in another story that is being written on another site...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

The 2019 parenfaire season is over. We were fortunate. What began as a very wet morning began clearing shortly after the gates openned and turned into a pleasantly warm sunny day.

Nice way to end it for another year. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

To quote you :X 

No talking about the classic black, the white that can’t get wet, the red like Mulder, or the patterns... nope not talking about them at all

Oh, I remember the red Mulder one. :wub: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Def iced tea weather on the weekend - mixed up a batch of my fav tangy hibiscus one 

I bought a lavender mixed tea... too lazy to go get the box for the other ingredients, but it is called 'calming tea'... lavender tea is supposed to help with anxiety... do you agree?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

I bought a lavender mixed tea... too lazy to go get the box for the other ingredients, but it is called 'calming tea'... lavender tea is supposed to help with anxiety... do you agree?

Lavender is a calming ingredient! At night we use lavender to help sleep...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

What a beautiful day! Warm and sunny... the skies are clear and blue. Almost don't need a shirt.:) 

Related image

Hey you Sexy Lumberjack :hug: damm you've kept yourself in a fine shape! 🧐

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..