Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 12/22/2019 at 2:19 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Let me guess. He sat on the sofa in a sweatsuit, eating snacks and saying things like "Yeah, that's good. Just a little higher. No, no a bit more to the left." While you were hanging the baubles and garlands on the tree.   :gikkle:

Sounds the Dennis' brother when he was here at Thanksgiving! He was telling us where to put things on our tree. 😀♥️

• Haha 3

On 12/22/2019 at 1:17 PM, Albert1434 said:

See the source image

That picture is a perfect 'Have a GREAT Christmas' picture. Sorry, been busy...we are having 40 people here for Christmas, so I was making some food Sunday, Monday and Yesterday (since my watch hit midnight EST). Hope you are having a great Christmas with your family and friends! ♥️ From us...

• Love 4

On 12/22/2019 at 5:27 PM, Valkyrie said:

So I went grocery shopping this morning and they had wagyu beef "reduced for quick sale" :blink: So I splurged and bought a steak, since I figure the chances of me finding it reduced to a price I can somewhat afford are pretty slim.  So this was my holiday treat to myself. I've never had it before, but always wanted to try it.  So I pan seared it with some salt and pepper, and had my brussels sprouts recipe from Our Christmas Cookbook as my side.  Oh.  My. God. It was worth every penny.  

hungry the simpsons GIF

Who had it Wegman's? I doubt it would be PriceChopper, unless it's Market32! Wegman's is more upscale...

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..