Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

26 minutes ago, Marty said:

How ya, Gary! :hug:

You've (again) caught me checking out CoTT just before I head out for a while...

Mebbe chat yous all later :) 

Have a wonderful day, Marty. The sun is shining here. :)  :hug:  Ciao!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The sun is shining here too but it's just past noon and the temp is only 39/3°. It's windy too. The schools in a several county area throughout the NC/SC border region were delayed 2 hours because of either snow or the potential for black ice.

Watch out if you have to go out Dugh. How are you and Mom?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The sun is shining here too but it's just past noon and the temp is only 39/3°. It's windy too. The schools in a several county area throughout the NC/SC border region were delayed 2 hours because of either snow or the potential for black ice.

Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug:  It's really chilly here... -4 C, and feels colder with the wing chill. It's a strong wind. :(  I'm keeping my mare in another day even though it is supposed to only go down to -6 tonight. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug:  It's really chilly here... -4 C, and feels colder with the wing chill. It's a strong wind. :(  I'm keeping my mare in another day even though it is supposed to only go down to -6 tonight. 

Stay safe and warm, all cosy inside surrounded with Cookie and Falkor warming up your feet ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..