Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Ali and I are finally getting into a routine to get her homework done and my housework, but it is slow going. I love my daughter and husband but I am so looking forward to some alone time when this is all over. I hadn't realized how noisy a house/neighbourhood could be when everyone is forced to stay at home. 

Hey, Caz.   :hug:  Glad you guys are doing well. I have plenty of chores to keep me busy, but when I have some down time, I find myself reading and writing more, instead of watching reruns on Netflix.   :)

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Try listing your docs by date or by name and see if there is a newer version. You may have opened an older version by mistake. Or saved it in another folder or on the desk top.

Hey, Tim.   :hug:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Netflix is a trap I might fall into later today. After I get my chapter ready. It's bloody chilly outside... was supposed to be 12, but is only 5. Hey Page. :hug: 

Hey, Gary.   :hug:

9 minutes ago, Marty said:

God afternoon, Albert :hug:

Hey, Marty.   :hug:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I have them named, and I did look everywhere. I had sent the doc to my email, but that version was even shorter than my word doc. :(  I'll have to do it more frequently from now on, but I'm sure I'm hitting keys that delete... just don't know what they are. The doc ends in the middle of a sentence, so that tells me I did something. I hate computers!  :hug: 

The same thing happened to me when I was doing NaNoWriMo back in 2018.  The file just disappeared and I had no clue what had happened to it.  It was hours of work lost, I was devastated.  

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

9 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

The same thing happened to me when I was doing NaNoWriMo back in 2018.  The file just disappeared and I had no clue what had happened to it.  It was hours of work lost, I was devastated.  

It was only a couple of scenes and the start of another one, but yeah, it was really upsetting. Not the first time for me either. :(  Hey, Cassie. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..