Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh my god the national guard shot and killed a restaurant owner with live ammo in  Kentucky😭

It happened last Monday. I'm not going to comment much, as it may get into what GA would consider a political post. It appears the restaurant owner discharged his own, legally held, firearm first. What appears not to be clear is whether he was aware of the fact that the people shooting (pepper balls, apparently) at his restaurant were actually members of the police force and the National Guard...

An extremely sad occurrence.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I thought you would get a kick out of this picture:yes:

General Tso Fried Chicken Sandwich

General Tso Fried Chicken Sandwich with Crunchy Asian Slaw

You gonna coax Steve into making you one of those?

I'm not an expert but I suspect that thing is pushed far into the foreground to make it look bigger than it really is.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hi all,

I'll be away for a little while. I don't know how long. I might check around here sometimes, lurking in the background but will probably not socialize. 

The moment me and my family were aware was coming but still thought we'd had more time has arrived. Early morning we called 911 as mom suddenly had a lot of trouble breathing and not responding. She's settled in a single room in the ER now. She's unconscious. We're respecting her choice of no invasive treatment/DNR and holding her hand. 

You guys are an important part of my life, a breath of fresh air, a light at the end of the tunnel (even if some of you put cheese with Nutella, like cauli pizza crust or hairless sweets :P ) and I love you so much. 

I'm so sorry to hear that news, clo. :/

Take all the time that you need. I find it difficult to know just what to say at times like this, but please know that I am thinking of you. :hug: :kiss:

• Love 5
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hi all,

I'll be away for a little while. I don't know how long. I might check around here sometimes, lurking in the background but will probably not socialize. 

The moment me and my family were aware was coming but still thought we'd had more time has arrived. Early morning we called 911 as mom suddenly had a lot of trouble breathing and not responding. She's settled in a single room in the ER now. She's unconscious. We're respecting her choice of no invasive treatment/DNR and holding her hand. 

You guys are an important part of my life, a breath of fresh air, a light at the end of the tunnel (even if some of you put cheese with Nutella, like cauli pizza crust or hairless sweets :P ) and I love you so much. 

I'm so sorry to hear this, Clo.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  We're here for you whenever you need us  :hug:  :kiss:  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Marty said:

I think you're right about that, bro. :yes:

It's a common trick used by some guys online to make a certain part of their anatomy look much bigger than it really is... 

:whistle:

That is a no Marty :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..