Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Did some painting today... under the veranda... one more day and all the green will be done. Just the white posts and gingerbread to do after that, and a couple of window casings. It was hot as hell, but not as sweltering as it's been the past month. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning, all. :hug:

Dull, overcast day here, with the occasional shower. Currently 15°C/59°F with a high expected of 18/64. Looks like the lawn won't get mown today...

Have a short Zoom meeting at noon, after which I'll probably do a few more hours stripping wallpaper.

This week I don't have to head out for the voluntary work I'm involved with some Thursday evenings, so I may take the opportunity to edit another chapter of a novel someone has asked me to edit.

Hope you all have a good day. :yes:

G'day y'all. The day here began dull and overcast too. It is however being to brighten. Currently 75/24° with 87% humidity so feels muggy. Forecast high of 89/32° with t-storms possible later in the day.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day here began dull and overcast too. It is however being to brighten. Currently 75/24° with 87% humidity so feels muggy. Forecast high of 89/32° with t-storms possible later in the day.

Same weather here. Morning, dugh. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You lot make me laugh :) 

Laughter is always good! :thumbup:

Just as long as you're laughing with me, and not at me. ;) 

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

You lot make me laugh :) 

Me, too!  :rofl:  Hey, Buckie.  :hug:  Any delightful teas brewing right now?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..