Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

13 hours ago, Marty said:

Yea...

I believe you, bro. :yes: 

Next thing I know, you'll be trying to convince me that the moon really is made of green cheese. :yes:

:gikkle:

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was always told it was blue cheese, not green.   :gikkle: 

12 hours ago, Marty said:

And you only have to look at it to know it's actually made of yellow cheese. :yes:

:whistle:

I believe the term "green" refers to a fresh unripend cheese rather than the color green.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having Thai coconut chicken and mushroom soup

Image result for picture of thai coconut chicken and mushroom soup

Looks tasty. Could I please get my bowl without the cilantro and green chili garnish. I do not care for cilantro and green chilis do not care for me.

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Btw Gary I have been having the lighting eyes thing for some time but I am older then you:yes: Just off and on:thumbdown:

When I took mum for her last appointment to have her eye injection we learned she now has macular degeneration in both eyes. She's had it in the left eye for years but the doctor saw in the right as well. She'll need injections every four weeks instead of every six. Smoking when she was younger is likely the reason.

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2
10 hours ago, Headstall said:

Still hoping mine will go away. 

I hope so too. I get lightening bolts as a precursor to my migraines. That's why I liken them to storms.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
56 minutes ago, Marty said:

As well as the hashtag "Genderqueer" in the above, I think there should also be hashtag "Ganderqueer"... :gikkle:

OMG! I didn't even make the connection!   :rofl:

17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a damp dreary morning here.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:   *scratches for the pup*

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Looks tasty. Could I please get my bowl without the cilantro and green chili garnish. I do not care for cilantro and green chilis do not care for me.

No Substitutions:rofl:

• Haha 5
13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket hope your warmer today❤️

Chilly morning but the day wasn’t too bad :)

Tomorrow looks pretty good too

how is the smoke? Are the fires still a problem?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..