Popular Post spike382 Posted Saturday at 03:33 AM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 03:33 AM 12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Saturday at 07:36 AM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:36 AM 8 hours ago, dughlas said: So Clo, have your kids joined the student riots? Lol they're barely 5 years old and they were okeyish this week (mainly cause the autistic kid who's violent towards the others wasn't there...) 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Saturday at 07:40 AM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:40 AM 4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: @dughlas @spike382 I hate you both. 6
Popular Post chris191070 Posted Saturday at 07:50 AM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:50 AM 10 minutes ago, clochette said: 6
Bucket1 Posted Saturday at 10:20 AM Posted Saturday at 10:20 AM Congratulations Page For someone who is “not” coordinating Pervapolooza, you are doing an admirable job 5
Popular Post Page Scrawler Posted Saturday at 10:26 AM Author Popular Post Posted Saturday at 10:26 AM 4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said: Congratulations Page For someone who is “not” coordinating Pervapolooza, you are doing an admirable job Perva-what? I've never heard of that before. 6
Popular Post chris191070 Posted Saturday at 10:35 AM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 10:35 AM 14 minutes ago, Bucket1 said: Congratulations Page For someone who is “not” coordinating Pervapolooza, you are doing an admirable job 5 1
spike382 Posted Saturday at 02:24 PM Posted Saturday at 02:24 PM 3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said: Perva-what? I've never heard of that before. There's no plausible deniability for you, young man. 5
Popular Post Page Scrawler Posted Saturday at 03:07 PM Author Popular Post Posted Saturday at 03:07 PM 41 minutes ago, spike382 said: There's no plausible deniability for you, young man. Aside from the microscope joke, I've literally said nothing. 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Saturday at 05:27 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 05:27 PM 2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said: Aside from the microscope joke, I've literally said nothing. My grandma always said "You have to keep an eye on the boy when he gets quiet, means he's plotting mischief". 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Saturday at 06:14 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 06:14 PM 46 minutes ago, dughlas said: My grandma always said "You have to keep an eye on the boy when he gets quiet, means he's plotting mischief". just like Drew... except he's never really quiet. 👀 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Saturday at 07:14 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:14 PM 59 minutes ago, spike382 said: just like Drew... except he's never really quiet. 👀 Why am I not surprised he's noisy bottom. 5 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted Saturday at 07:18 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:18 PM 3 minutes ago, dughlas said: Why am I not surprised he's noisy bottom. 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Saturday at 07:29 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:29 PM (edited) 2 hours ago, dughlas said: My grandma always said "You have to keep an eye on the boy when he gets quiet, means he's plotting mischief". Mine would say "nice/innocent only has one eye..." Edited Saturday at 08:06 PM by clochette 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Saturday at 07:37 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:37 PM 11 hours ago, clochette said: 11 hours ago, chris191070 said: I'm disgusted by you both. 7
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM 23 minutes ago, dughlas said: Why am I not surprised he's noisy bottom. I'M. 👏 A. 👏 TOP!!! 👏 😡 7
Popular Post dughlas Posted Saturday at 07:40 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:40 PM Just now, Drew Espinosa said: I'M. 👏 A. 👏 TOP!!! 👏 😡 🍑 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Saturday at 07:51 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 07:51 PM 7 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: I'M. 👏 A. 👏 TOP!!! 👏 😡 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Saturday at 08:03 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 08:03 PM 19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: I'M. 👏 A. 👏 TOP!!! 👏 😡 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Saturday at 08:06 PM Popular Post Posted Saturday at 08:06 PM 23 minutes ago, dughlas said: 🍑 6
chris191070 Posted Saturday at 08:58 PM Posted Saturday at 08:58 PM 51 minutes ago, clochette said: 5
spike382 Posted Saturday at 10:00 PM Posted Saturday at 10:00 PM 1 hour ago, chris191070 said: Oh Chris, sweetie, you just love perving out, don't you? 5
chris191070 Posted yesterday at 03:51 AM Posted yesterday at 03:51 AM 5 hours ago, spike382 said: Oh Chris, sweetie, you just love perving out, don't you? 5
Popular Post spike382 Posted yesterday at 06:01 AM Popular Post Posted yesterday at 06:01 AM 2 hours ago, chris191070 said: Yes you! 6
Recommended Posts